Part 22 Seperate Ways.

The aftermath of Nevermore's historical battle came to an end.

Thornhill, otherwise known by her real name Laurel Gates, planned to exterminate all the outcasts. And she managed to revive her dead hero, Joseph Crackstone just to fulfill that desire.

But all is lost when a goth girl outcasts,  Wednesday Addams interfered. With her friends of course.

Enid and (Y/N) gave the other enemy, Tyler Galpin the beating of a lifetime he won't forget.

Principal Weems, gave her life till the end, trusting Wednesday one last time to stop the disaster and ended up sacrificing herself.

Now the board announced that the school will be closed for a while. They'll have to quickly find a way to bring back Nevermore's glory after the summer.

All students are packed, bidding goodbye to one another.

"So, you're staying here?"

"My guardian is in London. But even if she's here, I won't go near her. Trust me, her voice is worse than wolves howl."

Ajax has already finished packing his stuff, whereas his roommate didn't bother to do anything. The gorgon picked up his bags, walked over to his roommate. Holding his fist towards him.

"See you after the summer man."

"See ya."

(Y/N) gives him a fist bump and the gorgon leaves the room. He thought about what happened after his arrival.

Ajax was not the guy that's gonna get on his soft spot, let alone a friend. Yet he did.

Then there's Enid who's not afraid of asking his past just to post the story online. He ended up falling in love with her instead.

Xavier is a good guy, and Bianca is tolerable to say the least.

Then there's Principal Weems and Dr. Kinbott from Jericho fell victim to the scheme of Laurel Gates. They were the best women he's ever met after his mother abandoned him. He exits his room, reminiscing some memories before he notices Xavier, who's standing near the balcony, looking down at the ground floor below.

"You're not going?" He joined him at the spot, looking down at the halls that were filled with students leaving.

"Nope. That's nothing waiting for me back there." Xavier replied, turning towards (Y/N). "Here I got you at least."

"I'm taken. And also I'm not gay." (Y/N) thought for a moment. "That was backward but, you got the gist." Xavier chuckled. Looking down again, they saw Enid and Wednesday walking side by side. Judging from Enid's expression, she's talking about something serious.

"San Francisco huh."

"What's in San Francisco?" Xavier asks (Y/N) after he muttered to himself.

"Enid. She's nudging Wednesday about paying her a visit."

"Okay, your hearing ability is dangerous. No secrets are safe around you."

Below them, the two girls were finishing up their conversation before Wednesday noticed something that concerned her.

"Enid

"Enid. How did you get that injury on your neck?"

That's the one thing Enid doesn't want her to find out. She got the red spot, or hickey on her the next morning after the battle. It wasn't from Tyler. It was from her man during their private session that was interrupted prior to the incident.

Enid pulled her cloth upward, trying to cover the redness.

"Uh..."

"Yo Wednesday! Enid!"

Both the girls both shift their attention towards the upper floor after someone shouts their names. It was the perpetrator (Y/N). Speak of the devil. Both the girls ran up the stairs to greet them.

"(Y/N). I'm grateful for your cooperation."

(Y/N) didn't respond to her gratitude. Instead, he went over and put his hand over Xavier's shoulder.

"I think you misspelled my name with Xavier."

Wednesday doesn't argue with that. Xavier has been through a lot because of her. (Y/N), on the other hand just want to witness her apologies and selfless appearance. But he was taken away by an angel in the form of Enid Sinclair. Pulling her man to the side, leaving the two psychic by themselves.

"Well?" Enid crossed her arms around her chest, awaiting his response.

"Well what?"

"I'm going back to San Francisco you idiot. Don't you think you have something to say?"

"Uh....enjoy?" She raised her hand, aiming for a slap which, was caught by (Y/N) effortlessly.

"Okay. Kidding. It's just the summer girl." He let down her arm, wrapping the girl by the waist, leaning down for a kiss. Pulling away, they locked eyes with each other, lost in their reflection within.

"You know. Our little short session was interrupted back." A menacing smirk appeared on his face.

"You dare to speak of that."

Enid pulled her shirt down from the neck, revealing the marking he left on her.

"Now I'm going home with this spot, with your scent around me nonetheless. How am I supposed to explain it to my family?"

Of course. The Sinclair is a family filled with migraine residents.

"Uh.. Enid. It's just a hickey. It's not like you're engaged to me or something...."

An awkward silence between the two.

"Have you.....thought about it?" Enid asks the boy, raising both the temperature in them.

"Um... Babies are made through sex so..." Seriously?

"Look. We don't know the future. All we can do is look forward to it. In the meantime, enjoy the present."

Closing the distance between their faces.

"When the time comes for our basic instincts to take over, we go with it. Deal?" Enid wrapped her arms around his nape.

"You're weird." Brushing her lips against his, teasing him.

"I like weird."

Both of them share one last kiss before being separated by the summer.

Or did they? ☺☺

_________________________________________________________

Hey everyone. I know it's short and sorta rush, but I've been dealing with a lot and I don't think I can keep going without hitting myself. So..... Here is my conclusion for this story with Enid Sinclair. Bye everyone.