Chapter 19

Stella's phone buzzed and she got it out of her pocket and saw a text message notification and clicked on it. She saw Zack's name and typed in her phone code to unlock the phone.

Ethan took the bait. He is taking the girl to London.

Stella grinned from ear to ear about that. Zack had recently told Stella that Ethan was looking for Noah and he had Katherine with him and Stella quickly realized that Noah had told Ethan the truth. She was worried about that because of her. Katherine was the girl who stole Noah's heart away from her. Stella saw Katherine as the enemy and as soon as they took the bait, they would both be dead. Stella would make sure of it. Alright. Time to text him back. Stella thought to herself and began to type a message back.

Good work! This good work of yours will be rewarded once they have taken the bait. You are a life saver!

Stella sighed as she sent the message and smiled. Once Katherine was out of the picture for good, there would be no reason for Noah to leave. I should have killed that girl when I had the chance to. Stella thought to herself as she turned to Noah as they sat in first class as he looked out the window. But then again, Noah would havd refused. Stella thought and sighed again and frowned. But all I have to do is kill her and Ethan and kill Zack. Stella thought some more. I have to frame him for their deaths so that I can't be blamed and I can't risk having Zack talk if he wanted to turn on me. Won't be the first time I killed a guy of mine for wanting to turn on me.