Break

Hope had walked away when she could to get the reminder about Charlotte, Tony knew better than to follow, she'd come to him when she deemed necessary "there's more to her story with Charlotte isn't there?" Natasha asked, Clint just sat worried about his old friend "yes which I'm not going to tell you, it's up to Hope" said Tony.

Hope was walking around the Hogwarts grounds when her mother came up behind her "Hope, they're worried about you" said Lily. "I know, but I need some time" said Hope softly, Lily nods as she walks inside.

Hope follows moments after her and placed herself next to Tony but didn't eat anything, Tony wrapped his arm around her shoulders, she relaxed at his touch, Lily smiled as she saw her daughter perk up a little.

Stephen came back "in this next movie you'll finally get to see Charlotte" "how do you know about Charlotte?" asked Hope frowning she barely knew Stephen "you tell me, one day in the future" said Stephen, Hope nods.

Everyone sits down as the screen lights up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might update Harbinger of Chaos and The Golden Witch | HP x MCU tonight.