2-Iron Man 2-1

Tony Stark (V.O.): Been a while since I was up here in front of you. Maybe I'll do us all a favour and just stick to the cards. There's been some speculation that I was somehow involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and on the rooftop...

Christine Everhart (V.O.): Sorry, Mr Stark, do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit that convinently appeared despite the fact that you sorely despise bodyguards?

"Did we already watch this?" asked Lily and Jane.

[Hope was watching from next to Rhodey and she accidently broke the glass she was holding.]

"Yeah we did already watch this but I think it's important" said Pepper shrugging.

"They recorded that?" asked Hope in disbelief

MOSCOW

Christine Everhart(V.O.): And this mysterious bodyguard was somehow equipped with an undisclosed Stark high-tech powered battle...

"Why is she so annoying?" asked Lily rolling her eyes.

Tony Stark (V.O.): I know that it's confusing. It is one thing to question the official story and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero.

Switch to view of a TV

Tony Stark (on TV): I mean, let's face it, I'm not the heroic type. A laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public. The truth is... I am Iron Man.

"You couldn't help yourself could you?" asked Alex.

Tony nodded.

Anton Vanko [Russian]: Ivan. Vanya. That should be you.

"That poor man" said Madam Pomphrey.

"Are you kidding he tried to kill my brother" said Alex.

Lily and James shared a look.

Ivan Vanko [Russian]: Don't listen to that crap.

Anton Vanko [Russian]: I'm sorry. All I can give you is my knowledge.

(Anton apologised and coughs just before falling silent. Ivan checked his pulse and didn't feel one. Anton was dead. Ivan began weep and picked up a bottle of Vodka, taking a swig from it. Then he began to scream his sadness as the tears fell from his face.)

(A montage was shown of Ivan getting to work on the reactor as well as quick cut to a bulletin board, with magazine covers with Tony Stark on it up onto it, Alex cut out of the photos, as well as the blueprints for the reactor and newspaper headlines that revolved around Tony Stark. At the end of the montage, he was show powering up the reactor.)

"He's obsessed with you" said Lily shocked.

"yeah just a little" said Tony

[We're now in Tony's workshop when Hope walks downstairs and into the workshop, Tony's underneath a car.]

"Never talk to Tony when he's working Hope you know that" said Pepper.

Hope just smiled at Pepper.

Hope Jarvis: Yes, in answer to your query.

"What query?" asked Lily.

Hope and Tony shared a small smile.

Tony Stark: (not focused) Uh-huh.

Hope Jarvis: I'm running away to join the circus.

"That wasn't the query, was it?" asked Lily.