1-Iron Man-2

[Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan.]

The Stark's flinched.

Tony Stark: General.

General: Welcome, Mr. Stark. We look forward to your weapons presentation.

Tony Stark: Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tony giving his presentation in the desert of Afghanistan.]

Tony Stark: Is it better to be feared or respected?

Tony slumps in his seat glaring at the screen, he hated the man he once was. 

Dumbledore frowned the Stark man he reminded him of Tom Riddle too much. 

Hope frowned at the man she'd read his mind.

Tony Stark: I say, is it too much to ask for both? With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel of Stark Industries' Freedom Line. It's the first missile system to incorporate our proprietary repulsor technology. They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it.

Steve frowned Howard would never say that.

Tony Stark: That's how America does it. And it's worked out pretty well so far. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves. [The missiles get launched.] For your consideration, the Jericho. [The missiles explode]

Tony flinched and Hope looked away. 

"I can't believe you're allowing your daughter to be around a man like that" screeched Molly. 

"Our daughter was stolen from us she weren't raised by us, so Molly tell me who are James and I to tell Hope what she can and can't do, we can't tell her who to friends with, we aren't you Molly" snapped Lily. 

Molly looked offended.

"I like your parents" said Tony softly.

"So do I but Ana and Edwin will always be my parents." said Hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Stark: [Opening a cooler full of alcohol] I'll be throwing one of these in with every purchase of 500 million or more. To peace!

[Tony's phone begins ringing.]

Obadiah Stane: [through the video chat] Tony.

Hope, Pepper, Rhodey and Tony scowled, Jane noticed as did Lily and they wondered if he did something to Hope and Tony.

Tony Stark: Obie, what are you doing up?

Obadiah Stane: I couldn't sleep till I found out how it went. How'd it go?

Tony Stark: It went great. Looks like it's gonna be an early Christmas.

Obadiah Stane: Hey! Way to go, my boy! I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?

"Bastard" muttered Hope.

Tony Stark: Why aren't you wearing those pyjamas I got you?

Obadiah Stane: Good night, Tony.

[Tony hangs up the call as he enters the military vehicle.]