3.06 ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ & ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me"
I said, "You're holding back"
She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
This woman is my destiny
She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo
Shut up and dance with me"

We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh, we were bound to get together
Bound to get together

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said

Shut Up And Dance ~
WALK THE MOON

I was walking past the BEBE room hearing Bada talking about Next Level

"But the original for Next Level is too strong." Bada spoke up. 

"I wonder who came up with that?" Minah asked her leader. 

"Me!" I shouted into the room opening the door before running away. 

And I only looked back when I got to my door, seeing Bada poke her head out of the window. "I still made the dance." 

"So did I!" I told her before shutting the door. 

"What was that?" Ling asked me as she tried her hardest not to laugh. 

"It was some friendly competition between the Next Level choreographers." I told her with a smile. 

"This is fire!" Kirsten said as she played 'Eve Psyche And The Blue Beards Wife.' I just nodded along. "This song is so lit!" 

"Kick It, is actually really cool." Kirsten told us all. 

"But then you have to make a dance to Next Level which is so iconic." I told them all shaking my head. 

"I like Kick It though." Latrice told me, as I sat on the floor next to Ling. 

"There's absolutely no way." Ling told us all as we laughed. 

"Couldn't they just be in the same one?" Kirsten asked us as she looked pouty now. 

And while we were decided the TV came to life. 'Please move to the song you'd like among SM, YG, JYP and HYBE.' 

"You coming?" Kirsten asked me with a smile. "You're our Kpop girl!" Kirsten told me with a smile. 

"Let's go!" I told her linking arms with her, a smile on our faces. 

"Follows the yellow brick road!" I sang as we passed the SM room. 

"And down the stairs we come!" I shouted out if there were any teams down there right now. "Super graceful!" 

"Hola hola!" I told the crews as I spotted Deep N Dap and MANNEQUEEN in the room for HYBE. 

Me and Kirsten sat down with a smile on our faces. We had rattled the other two teams at least. 

And we heard another set of people come down the stairs like we had just done.