1.01 ʙᴀᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Yes, I know that he's my ex
But can't two people reconnect?
I only see him as a friend
The biggest lie I ever said
Oh, yes, I know that he's my ex
But can't two people reconnect?
I only see him as a friend
I just tripped and fell into his bed

Now I'm gettin' in the car, wreckin' all my plans
I know I should stop, but I can't
And I told my friends I was asleep
But I never said where or in whose sheets
And I pull up to your place on the second floor
And you're standing, smiling at the door
And I'm sure I've seen much hotter men
But I really can't remember when

Bad Idea Right ~
Olivia Rodrigo

As the videos were of Bada's choreography in the leader introductions, it didn't miss the dances Chloe and Bada went viral for or anything between them two. Showing off their Shot Glass dance, their Zoo choreography, their Hot and Cold dance but also of Rover by Kai. 

To be honest sitting in a car and waiting to get out had never been so nerve inducing as right now

I was just as scared as when I debuted in aespa after only being in the group for two months, or when I debuted solo, or in GOT The Beat. It felt like I was debuting a new side to me. And I was. Just the side that only a few people saw me as. 

The dancer. This was my favourite version of myself. Where I could express myself through this art form. I could do that through songs but through dance was my favourite. 

Sat between Ling and Audrey made me nervous, I knew a lot of these dancers, and I was familiar with one crew very well. And that made me so nervous right now. She made me very nervous. 

And being let out of the car, I was the final one, knowing that was what the producers wanted, as I was the final member of Jam Republic but being a member of AESPA made this a very similar situation with Lee Chae Yeon from the last season. 

I slowly followed all of the members into the lot where we would be filming this season. I just looked at the stairs which contained all of our logo's, with our being under BEBE's. 

"This is already so weird." I told the girls in English as I looked at the logo's. Keeping my eyes trained onto the Jam Republic one alongside BEBE's. 

"Competing against her, you're like Romeo and Juliet." Ling just told me with a laugh. 

"We're not going to die at the end of this!" I told her shaking my head with a smile. 

"Star crossed lovers!" Emma told me with a smile, shaking my shoulders. None of us having moved up the stairs. 

"Two dance crews, both alike in dignity, In fair Seoul, where we lay our scene....." Kirsten told me with a smile, before I walked up the stairs. 

"Come on losers, let's explore!" I told them all with a smile, as I started up the spiral staircase. 

"From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean...." Audrey continued, did they seriously rehearse this? 

"No one is dying?!" I told the girl shaking my head, holding the handle of the staircase tightly as I didn't need to fall injure and potentially die. "This isn't a battle to the death!" 

"Well I hope it isn't." I off handedly commented to myself. "I'm too pretty to die!" 

"What a narcissist!" Ling told me as she shook my shoulders with a smile. 

"Can we stop please?!" I just asked of them all as Latrice hugged me tightly. "I don't like you lot anymore!" 

"Oh poor baby." Latrice told me as we reached the top of the stairs, stopping, and letting Kirsten walk right in front of us. 

"I might just go and join BEBE, they'd accept me!" I told the girls as they turned to me in unison, it was flipping creepy. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding of course I am loves" 

And right in front of us at the top was the trophy, the trophy we were all after to win in this competition. 

"You aren't leaving us, and of course you would join them, you're in love with their leader!" Emma told me as she hip bumped me while Ling rushed to join Kirsten with the trophy. 

"This is fun!" Kirsten told us all as we looked to the giant trophy in front of us, that was our goal, to get to raise this at the end of it all. 

We were the sixth our of eight crews to arrive to the show this day. 

"Is that the trophy?" Emma asked us as I followed her to the trophy. 

"No, it's just decoration for this lot!" I told her before we both just laughed, me leaning onto her with a laugh. 

"Wow!" Kirsten just commented in a funny voice as I tried to calm myself but it wasn't working. 

"Am I allowed to touch......?" Latrice asked us all. I just shrugged. 

"Are we allowed to touch it?" Kirsten asked for us all into the empty space, obviously gaining no reply. 

"Give them a preview shot of the winners!" I told the group with a smile. 

"Okay, go on." Ling told us all making me smile hearing her accent, it never failed to make me laugh. 

"Oooh, it's heavy." Kirsten told us as she picked it up from the base. 

"Ooooh! It's got our names on it!" I added in pointing at the names running along the side. 

"Hi we are

"Hi we are........" Kirsten told the cameras surrounding us as we were all sitting around, I was just sitting in the most gay way possible, and it looked so uncomfortable, but I was so comfy. 

"JAM REPUBLIC!" I shouted with all of us as we were laughing as a group, filming our confessional as one group before we would start on the introduction of all of the groups. 

"We are from many different countries." Kirsten told the camera with a nod, we were very unique in this way here, as no one else could say that. "We're representing the international queens and incredible dancers." 

"Coming all the way to Korea and doing this, we're going to show it through our movements." Kirsten told the camera as we all nodded. "We're definitely going to fight to win." 

"We are bringing the world's stage and styles to this competition." Kirsten added in with a nod. 

"I don't think the other crews know what we have in store for them." I added in as we all voiced our agreements with my words. 

THIS IS THE FIRST STREET WOMAN FIGHTER PART GET READY FOR IT!