𝓀𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈

AN: HIYA! Right so I have changed Chloe's year of birth, made her a year younger. But it has been updated on all of her documents and everything so nothing should be different other than that. And Please answer this google form. I want to do Motley Crew or Break My Heart Myself or Bad but I love all of them and I can't choose. PLEASE help me. Thanks xx (This will be taken down from the chapter in like 2 days. 

Chloé Profile: Chloé Facts

Chloé is a member of aespa

Chloé is a member of aespa. aespa (에스파), stylized as æspa, is a 5 member South Korean girl group under SM Entertainment. The group consists of Karina, Giselle, Winter, NingNing and Chloé. They debuted on November 17, 2020 with the digital single "Black Mamba". On June 2, 2022 it has been announced that aespa has signed with Warner Records for global promotions.

Why are they called æspa?
Their name comes from combining 'æ' derived from 'Avatar X Experience' & 'aspect'. The meaning behind the name is various innovative activities to come with the theme of 'Experiencing a new world via the encounter of the 'avatar', your other self'.

Official Greeting:
"Be my ae! Hi, we are æspa!"

Fandom Name: MY (마이)
Fandom Colours: Aurora

aespa Official Accounts:
Official Website (Japan): aespa-official.jp
YouTube: aespa
Instagram: aespa_official
Twitter: Aespa_Official
Twitter (Japan): aespaJPofficial
Facebook: aespa.official
Weibo: aespa
TikTok: aespa_official
Pinterest: aespa

Stage Name: Chloé
Birth Name: Chloé Lucia Salazar
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Face of the Group, Centre and maknae
Birthday: 27th August 2003
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Goat
Height: 158 cm (5 Foot 2 Inches)
Weight: -
Blood Type: B-
MBTI Type: ISTJ-A
Official Symbol:
Official Animal:
Official Number:
Instagram: chloe_lucia

Chloe's Facts:

– She was born in Bilbao, Spain.
– She is an only child.
– Is very feminine, she is usually wearing dresses and skirts.
– Before becoming a trainee was a dancer under SM Entertainment.
– Appears in Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi's 'Naughty' most famously, but was in many many before then.
– She has lived in Korea since she was 10, when she moved here with her mother after the divorce from Chloe's dad.
– She just makes random little noises when she is happy or enjoying something, and she'll swing her legs back and forth with a smile.
– Has choreographed quite a few Kpop dances. Her first was in 2018 when she partially choreographed 'Go' for NCT DREAM. She choreographed Next Level slightly with Bada Lee and Redlic. She has two more collaborative choreographies with Bada Lee in 'Hot & Cold' and 'Zoo'. Chloe has choreographed two dance for LE SSERAFIM; the first being 'Fearless' and her latest was 'Eve, Psyche and The Bluebeard's Wife'.
– She likes spicy food.
– Her coping mechanism in bad moments is just to laugh.
– She has a naturally high pitch speaking voice.
– Very protective over her own trust, she doesn't forgive people quickly or easily at all.
– Her talent is making choreographies.
– She sleep talks in her first language, Spanish.
– She can learn choreography extremely well and rapidly.
– She started learning how to dance when she was 3, before she started focussing more on hip hop when she was 7.
– She is extremely flexible.
– She seems to be quite shy until she gets on stage, and she just embodies the stage.
– Originally in her Trainee years about 3 of those years was just as a dancer for other groups and idols under SM.
– Chaeyeon trained for 5 years and 2 months, including the time whens he was only a dancer under SM.
– Chloé was the final member of AESPA revealed.
– Chloé's best friends are: Yeji (ITZY), XiaoTing (KEP1ER), ChaeYeon (Soloist, former IZ*ONE) and YunJin (LE SSERAFIM).
– In 2021 Chloe came out to the public that she is a lesbian, after a saesang of hers outed her.
– There is not one bad bone in her body.
– Chloe has described herself as a curious personality.
– She won numerous domestic and international dance competitions.
– Chaeyeon learned the Black Mamba chorus choreography whilst only watching it one time.
– She is not a fan of horror (or any scary) movies.
– Chloe is said to have a dysfunctional relationship with her father as she doesn't talk to him or rarely does.
– Chloe is said to have a very high pain tolerance as the members have said she doesn't cry when she gets any tattoos or piercings.
– Chloe apparently doesn't have a favourite food, she just likes lots of different cuisines.
– Her favourite drinks are smoothies and coffee and she is said not to be able to function without caffeine.
– Has a heavy Spanish accent when she speaks in English so it slightly changes the way she says some words.
– When she becomes angry she often switches languages to Spanish and speaks a mile a minute.
– She cannot live without coffee, she loves the stuff and needs it to wake up in a morning.
– Chloe is currently signed under SM Entertainment.
– She debuted as a soloist on March 13, 2022 with a single album 'Thank God I'm Fly' or 'TGIF'.
Her Motto: "Whatever it is, unless you're crazy, you can achieve it".