23/08/2023

Chloe Salazar and Bada Lee criticized by netizens for their battle on Street Woman Fighter 2! 

AESPA member and Choreographer Chloe Salazar has faced massive backlash over the weekend since the airing of the Street Woman Fighter 2 battle with Bada Lee, who has also faced serious backlash with their battle. 

When Bada Lee got to pick her battle as per the No Respect, Battle Of The Weakest Dancer rules. She picked Chloe Salazar, before revealing it was just some fun for both girls. 

The dance started off with Snack by Ms Banks, which started the controversy for the 19 year old who is almost expecting her birthday in a few days. 

She started having fun with the dance, bouncing back and forth from dancing to teasing the 27 year old choreographer. 

Before S&M by Rihanna played back after forty seconds, with the choreographer starting her dance, and quickly started to tease and play with the artist. Both of the performances people suspected as being more than friendly. 

And then once the two dancers started to battle again, as they were at a draw according to the battle judges. They danced to Make It Hot by Major Lazer and Anitta. And this battle got more than enough from Chloe. 

As almost halfway through the dance, Chloe was almost on all fours, with the older dancers practically on her at some point. 

Once fan commented: "Fans often complain about stylists for dressing them provocatively, but then idols go and dance like this on national television with another dancer." 

Another wrote: "I felt really disappointed about the development of feminism, you are not good enough to be an idol." 

What do you think about this dance between Bada Lee and Chloe Salazar? Give your opinions below!