😈 70 minutes. (Isaacwhy x Reader)

(female anatomy sorry men and nonbinarys and everyone else who arent women)

The group had been playing 70 minutes in heaven since Tanner and Larry had suggested it, Isaac, Nick and you were happy to play, but Yumi took a little convincing.

"Okay so it's Isaac and..." Tanner starts as Isaac spun the bottle, "____!". You stood up and began to walk to Yumi's bathroom, since you had been playing in his room.

Isaac follows you, both of them getting shut in by Tanner, who was declared the host. "So," You begin, "What do we even do in here?" Isaac shrugs.

"According to Tanner and Larry, We're supposed to have hot steamy sex in here." Isaac laughs, You chuckle, leaning against the wall of the bathroom.

You watch as Isaac moves closer to you, "Better get started then." You say, moving towards Isaac and meeting in the middle, locking lips together. He pinned you to the wall of the bathroom as you made out, trying not to alert the guys of your activities.

Isaac pushed his tongue into your mouth, making the session more heated. He slid his hands down to your thighs, tapping lightly to tell you to jump, which you did. You felt him pick you up, pushing you against the wall more. You moaned into his mouth, feeling him slide his hands under your shirt.

Your tongues danced in sync. You moved your hands to his hair, tangling your fingers in his curls and tugging harshly. Isaac groaned into you, pulling apart so he could take your shirt off. You grinded into him, pulling off his wife-beater as well.

You felt his fingertips go under the waistband of your shorts, pulling them down swiftly. Isaac's lips left yours and you felt them attach to your neck, softly nipping at the skin, making you moan softly. Your hands found their way to his shorts, undoing the strings and attempting to tug them down, needing Isaac's help to do so.

Isaac chuckled against your throat, pulling down his shorts after your failed attempt, you pulled his hair again when he bit at your collarbone, moaning loudly. He shut you up with a kiss, silencing you so that the others outside the bathroom wouldn't hear.

Your pants were pulled off and discarded shortly after, Isaac pushing his boxers down to the ground where his shorts were. His hands trailed down to your hips, moving towards the wet area. You whined when his fingers brushed your clit.

His index finger pushed into you, beginning to move back and forth at an excruciatingly slow pace. You tried to push yourself down onto it, hoping he went faster. Isaac slowed almost to a halt, pushing two more fingers inside of you, moving at the same slow pace as before. A groan left your lips, frustrated with the place this was heading.

Tugging his hair harder, you felt his fingers pull out, being replaced with something else. Something bigger than just his three fingers. Isaac's dick pushed into you slowly, bottoming out and waiting for you to adjust to his size.

You wiggled your hips to signal you were ready. Isaac felt this and began to pound into you, ramming you against the wall as hard as he could.

There was going to be bruises later.

He fucked into you for a solid 10 minutes, pausing when you asked him too. The guys definitely knew what was happening by now, but you could care less.

Your brain had shut off and you began to go limp, you came so hard you forgot your name for a moment, before coming back to terms with what was happening.

Isaac pulled out of you, jacking off until he came onto your stomach. He looked around the room, remembering there was a shower in there.

He stepped inside, pulling you in afterwards and turning it on.

You both washed your bodies yourselves, not really wanting to have a round 2 because you'd be too sore.

Your body dried easily, thanks to the towels left in there by Yumi. Both of you picked up your clothes, opening the bathroom door, finding nobody outside of it.

Isaac assumed they ran away after hearing the commotion, and you put your clothes in the laundry, going your separate ways to your rooms.

///

requested by andromedaiswaitingg

sowwy this took so long :(((

idk how to write womens anatomy but I tried

first x reader smut let me know how this one was guys

752 words