Ishaan was confused at his sudden appearance. He placed the reports aside and looked at Abhimanyu.

"Yes, how may I help you, Mr. Agnihotri," he asked politely.

Abhimanyu gulps and crosses the fingers of his both hands together under the table and looks at him.

"Why has Aaravi been seeing you for the last two months," he asked, without beating around the bushes.

Ishaan didn't show any surprise just looked at him and said,

"Sorry Mr. Agnihotri but we are not allowed to share our patient's information with others. I can't tell you," he told him, making Abhimanyu frustrated and angry.

His patience is already hanging on a thin thread.

"I am her husband, Dr. Ishaan. And I have the right to know about my wife's well being," he told him in his cold, dangerous tone.

Ishaan was surprised as he said this. As long as he knows, Aaravi was unmarried.

"Now, tell me before I lost, Doctor. Why is my wife's name under your patient's list," Ishaan sighed at his anger and forwarded him a glass of water.

"Please cool down, Mr. Agnihotri," Abhimanyu looked at with a hard glare making Ishaan sigh again.

"I will tell you about your wife but first you have to be calm," he said.

Abhimanyu gulps two big sips of water and then looks at Ishaan for his answers.

"Mr. Agnihotri, you have to be strong and listen calmly about whatever I am going to tell you," now Abhimanyu feels more scared.

He wanted to know but yet he didn't want to know anything which might ruin their little bubble of happiness he is living in.

His heart slowed down as Ishaan let out a deep sigh giving him a pitiful look.

"Ms. Aaravi has a brain tumor..." Abhi stopped breathing as his words reached his ears and registered in his mind.

He frowned, not believing what he just heard.

"What?" his voice comes as a heavy whisper.

Ishaan felt bad for him seeing his eyes turn slightly glossy and his voice break.

"She is in the initial stage of the tumor," Ishaan said slowly.

Abhimanyu went silent and his body went still. He tried to gulp the lump that formed in his throat but couldn't as it hurt his chest and throat badly. He is feeling like something is choking him from the inside.

"She is pregnant," he murmured in a daze looking at Ishaan.

Ishaan nodded and said,

"I know, Mr. Agnihotri," he replied.

Suddenly Abhimanyu's eyes turn darkened in anger,

"You knew about her condition when we met outside Aaravi's room in this hospital, so why didn't you tell me then," he asked, more like accusing him.

"We can't share patient details until the patient wants to, even if it is a family. Also, Ms. Aaravi clearly said not to reveal her condition to anyone at any cost... I was held back by my patient," he said, making Abhimanyu feel pain, remembering his wife's lies.

She is hiding such a big thing from him. He is living in a fake bubble created by her. But now what, his happy bubble burst.

Abhimanyu stood up from the chair and turn turned to go when Ishaan's words stopped him,

"I know you are hurt but as a doctor of your wife I wanted to say please be calm with her. Stress and anxiety is not for her. You have to be careful with her," Abhimanyu gulped and nodded without turning to him before he went out.