Winning, a low, sweet moan comes from Vegas's mouth, " Who knew Vegas could sound like this," I tease. " Shut up, Chay," he says, but I shove two fingers inside with my tongue. "Aaa, aa aa fuuck, Chhayy, don't stop" I press my fingers harshly in his ass, deep to my knuckles, pushing in and out of him as hard as my strength let me. Making his legs shake a little. I feel like I stretched well enough. 

  I grab the glass again, get more ice, and spit it out in my hand, then caress my cock to get wet enough to slide in Vegas' sweet ass. I shiver as the ice touches my head and down my shaft. Without warning, I shove my cock deep into his hole, making his scream louder than intended. We get quiet momentarily to see if we hear anything moving out, inside, or around us, but everything seems calm. 

  I pull out slowly as Vegas lets out a deep moan. Then I slammed back in, making him scream again, " Vegas, if you don't shut the fuck up, we are going to get caught," I said, raming back in as I covered his mouth with my hand, then kissed down his neck, and I pounded relentlessly, as he did to me earlier. I pulled him away from the rail and slammed his body to the outside table, shoving his face on the table as I pulled his arms, making him bite his tongue so he wouldn't scream. 

  I put one of my legs on one of the chair bars, which you see at the bottom, so the chair is stable. I let go of his face and grabbed his hips as hard as l I could, making both our bodies slam into each other. "Ooo..a..a.ooa..a.ao chhayyy fuck me, harrrddeer," I hear Vegas beg. " I like to hear you beg Vegas," I say, leaning down in his ear. 

   I pulled out of him, undid the belt at his arms, and turned him over so he could face me. He pushed him onto the table, removed his pants, pushed his legs up, and got on the table. I reached for his hands, pulled them over his head, and leaned in to kiss him. " Do you like how you taste Vegas?" I said, but he only picked up his head to kiss me deeper. I slide back in him with a rough thrust, making his head roll around, and bite his tongue again to keep it from screaming, and I see blood dripping from the side of his mouth. 

  I don't know what came over me, but I leaned down, licked it to stop the dripping, and shoved my tongue in his mouth, tasting iron in every corner. I never stopped trusting and picked up my rhythm, slamming into him faster and harder. He bites down on my tongue, and I taste more blood. He smirks with blood on his lips, and I feel myself smirk back at him, feeling blood on my lips, too. 

  I go back to kissing him, mixing our blood and saliva, getting it all over our faces, never letting the other breathe, and I feel my cock start to build, but I don't stop, too consumed in the pleasure of Vegas' ass. We both felt it, our eyes closed, taking it all in. Moaning in each other mouths. I let his hands go, and we slid off the table.

 Vegas and I start clawing at each other's back, digging our nails in the other flesh. I know we are both drawing blood, still joined by my cock, and fall to our knees. Vegas stars moving his hips, making me impale in him at an angle I have yet to experience. It was fucking amazing. "Aaaaa .. a a ffu..f..ck ...veega..ss ww..huut eava...aa yy.uu ddoo..iinng. ddon..t. fuu..k ng sso.pp," I say as he increases his speed as I wrap my hand around his cock, jerking him off, making both of us moan and start making out again. 

  I feel his build-up and mine about the same. This time, we both didn't say anything and just kept fucking each other, moaning in our mouths. After a few more seconds, we release at the same time. Me inside him, and his cum went all over my stomach. Moaning loudly in each other mouths, but we don't stop. I thrust harder, and Vegas kept matching it. 

  I slip out, and Vegas takes the chance to return to mine as we switch positions without separating our kiss. I bite his tongue, drawing blood as he slams into me. "'Ohh fuck" I said, are energy doesn't seem to be dwindling, and we both keep going. ' OOohhh...s...f....u..c...h...k... ....v....e..g.a..s.s" I do the same thing he was doing to me, and we both reach another climax faster than the last. Releasing again, but this time, he is inside me, and I release on his stomach. We slowly stopped, not wanting to be finished, to catch our breaths. He pulled out of me, and then we both lay down. Our bottoms open to the air, touching the balcony's concrete floor.