VALENTINES SPECIAL 02

Bold italicized words are Yin's thoughts.

Underlined italicized words are War's thoughts.

___

The spectacle at breakfast was the subject of everyone's amusement for pretty much the whole day, not even the rogue love enchantments floating in the castle could save the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor seeker from the jokes thrown their way. By noon, War was beginning to regret his odd romantic gesture.

"I can feel your dark energy all the way in the dungeons."

"Professor Park smirked at me and said he didn't realize that I was such a romantic,"

"Well I'm pretty much getting the same treatment from his husband so I say we're even."

"Remind me to get you chocolates next year instead."

"Aow, I won't get another howler?"

"Start teasing me and you won't get any form of Valentines present in the next few years."

"That's okay, as long as I get to spend it with you."

"I genuinely hope you're not burning down the potions classroom because you're too busy flirting with me Anan."

"What do you take me for?"

"Mister Wong, while I think soulmate bonds are wonderful gifts that should be appreciated and used to their full potential. I must caution you against being distracted while brewing any potion."

"Of course, professor." Yin nodded sagely while continuing to communicate with his soulmate through their bond.

"I told you Wong."

"And you tell me to stop peeking."

"Technically it was the professor that was peeking, he told me you were being scolded."

Yin smirked as the bubbles in his potion turned to the right hue. "And yet you continue to talk to me, War Wanarat do you want me to get in trouble?"

"Perhaps."

"Wong."

The Ravenclaw looked up and shrugged, presenting a perfectly brewed vial to the professor who only scoffed at his apprentice. "All done."

"You can go for today, we'll continue tomorrow." The potions professor slid the vial on a glass cabinet by his table and turned to his student. "I understand that this day is quite special for you and Mister Ratsameerat, I'll let my husband know that I'm dismissing you early so he can do the same."

"Thank you professor."

"But I expect you not to be distracted tomorrow Wong, understood?"

"Of course." Yin packed his stuff before hurrying out of the room with a bounce on his steps.

"So?" Arm sidled up next to Yin as they walked to the pitch, broom in one hand and inquiring eyes on the suspiciously smirking seeker.

"What?"

"What's your Valentine's surprise for your boyfriend? Everyone's been waiting."

"I want to ask you the same question Wong, I'm starting to feel hurt." War's voice in his head was playful, making Yin smile wide as he watched the owner of the voice zoom around the pitch in his red robes. "And you only answer me with a smirk."

"Should you be talking to me while riding your broom?"

"I'm used to it by now."

"Proof that you just want to keep talking to me."

"Tuning you out now. Bye Anan."

Yin laughed and shook his head, War will always be War and even though he knows his soulmate has a romantic bone in his body, the Gryffindor seeker will never admit it out loud. Not even in his thoughts.

"Okay Wong, I get it, you adore him." Arm's voice broke Yin out of his reverie, the latter not noticing that he's been focusing on the small figure of his soulmate the whole time they were talking. "I won't be getting an answer from you aren't I?"

"Absolutely not." Yin replied mysteriously, mounting his broom before looking at their captain.

"You'll see soon enough though."

"Looking forward to it."

"Hey there." Yin laughed when War glared at him in reply. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You're acting suspicious." War replied, squinting his eyes at the Ravenclaw seeker as he flew around him in a circle.

"So you were peeking?"

"Just a little."

"Well."

Yin reached his hand out, holding War's hand in his as he guided them to a smooth landing.

"Well what?"

"You might want to look behind you."

War did and his mouth dropped in shock, turning back to his smirking soulmate with a withering glare. "You did not."

"After your stunt that morning? I definitely did."

"ANAN-" War's tirade was cut off when the sky lit up with fireworks. A short poem in hot pink letters could be seen the sky, the same could probably be seen in any part of the castle.

His eyes shine like the night sky.

Do I love looking at them? Aye.

I'm so glad he's mine, he's really divine.

Only War's grip in his hands stopped Yin from falling on the ground in laughter as the former winced at the words.

"Please tell me you didn't write this."

"You know I did."

"This is our last Valentines as a couple, it was nice knowing you Anan."

Yin wrapped War in a tight hug, refusing to let go even when the smaller was jabbing his elbow on his stomach. "I was going for something small but I figured why restrict myself from telling the world that your eyes shine like the night sky and that you're divine.." Yin replied in amusement, wincing when War pinched his nose. "You have to admit, it's worth it."

"I will never hear the end of this." War groaned, settling in Yin's embrace as the words started vanishing from the sky, to his relief. "How am I supposed to face the Gryffindors?'

"That's easy, don't." Yin hummed, turning War around so they were face to face. "You could always move in with me."

"A lion in the eagle's nest, not too bad." War pretended to contemplate, pursing his lips in thought.

"Just say the word."

"Not a chance Anan." War raised his brows, wrapping his arms around Yin's neck as hepulled the Ravenclaw seeker close. "I might need more convincing."

Yin leaned closer, their lips inches away from each other. "I'm good at bargaining."

"I'm not sure you're up for the challenge."

"I am."

"Well then-" War pressed a small kiss on Yin's lips, breaking away from their embrace when Yin tried to go for another. "Catch me if you can."

The Gryffindor mounted his broom while running, laughter escaping his lips as the Ravenclaw followed close behind, intent on catching the flighty seeker.

"When I catch you, I'm never letting you go."

"Then catch me."

END,