Duped

What would you do if you could be in more than one place at once? Would you try to watch your favorite shows while another does all the annoying tasks that you don't really have any desire to do so you're self but also know how important they are overall?

Or would you be the type that uses all the others to help in one tasks so that they can be finished faster than every before so that you have made more than enough time for yourself to do what you truly want and desire to do instead.

Y/n is a man who chose the latter of the option since he had a giant list of things to do that day as he felt like the main character in a video game but without all the sweet upgrades and rewards since for him it would be more like a boring life sim game.

TO DO LIST:

1. Take Sibella to the Vet (God help everyone)!

2. Find whatever the heck Kevin was talking about for the Car (What the heck is a redemestical converter anyhow?)

3. Watch Julie at her championship game

4. Spend time with Frightwig and Charmcaster (otherwise they may destroy the place... again)

5. Where the heck did Ship go?

6. Make sure Ben doesn't do anything stupid

7. Plumber jobs

8. Look after the Twins

9. Look after Mom and Dad

10. Check up on Umbra and Joshua

Y/n: "(Sighs) Sometime I just hate my life."

Sibella just looks at him puzzlingly since it was the first time in a long while that Y/n had given her actual bat food which she seemed to love more than human food but would rather die than admit it for whatever reason?

So thanks to Ben and the new Omnitrix/ Ultimatrix Y/n has two sets of DNA that could let him become more than one person should he ever so desire and while Ditto seemed the best it required him to split himself apart while Echo Echo seemed to just be through thought.

Y/n: "Well not like it really matters (clasps hands together) its not like I only have to choose one."

And like magic there appeared an army of Y/n one made to be like that of Ditto and the other like Echo Echo but both had a list of jobs to do on their own while the main man himself was going to take what should be the easiest which was watching Julie at her game.

Y/n 1: "Hey why do you get to go watch the game!"

Y/n 2: "Yea while we have to do all the hard work!"

Y/n: "Because I choose first and losers weepers."

All the other Y/ns: "(Shrug) Alright fair enough."

As the main Y/n leaves all the other him's each grab one card that has their mission on it as they each make their way towards their own agendas with a somewhat arrogant and more brutish Y/n takes Sibella to the Vet which nether seem all to pleased about.

As they all leave to do their own things the main Y/n is trying his best to stay awake at the tennis match... but don't get it twisted and think he finds this boring, no far from it, its just that for the most part his life is filled with grand excitement to the point where anything that does get his blood pumping and adrenaline rushing to a certain level and he'll just fall right to sleep.

Add that with whatever the heck was going on with Ben and why they were overly sensitive and he knows its not that time for her just yet... because of the fact that before he even asked she said so herself as she began cheering for Julie.