Grudge Match.5

(This is going to be sometime between this episode and framed.)

After getting a safe distance away from Kevin and the government agents after him you all were getting a rare moment of relaxation in while you were trying to copy what Kevin did but on a bit of a smaller scale like how you fought him to see what you could come up with.

Your first fusion and most favorite so far has got to be Heatblast Arms with Stinkfly wings as it allowed you to fly and cause damage to your enemies all at the same time while being harder to hit because you could fly around.

With that done you had to think of what combos you could make with all the other aliens the first one you try is HeatBlast and XLR8 as it could not hurt to try so you then make your hands of flame while your legs are like that of XLR8 before then taking off.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When you finally stopped it was only because Gwen and Ben had put you out as it did make you a bit more powerful but at the cost of destroying any and everything that you would come across which might be good in some cases just not this one.

When you shifted back you helped Gwen pull and epic prank of ben it involved a fusion of Stinkfly and Heatblast that you would rather not do again ever unless there was a really good reason to do so but was effective as at first it was nothing then boom fire.

And as you both laughed Ben then turned into Four Arms for some payback as you then grabbed Gwen and then ran away from the giant red man chasing you both down before you both then got caught and then got tickled until you both begged for mercy.

When Max came and dropped off the food you all then enjoyed it or at least as much as any of you could, but you found yourself enjoying it a whole lot more than when you first started you thought it must have been from your aliens as you kept eating and finally finished your first ever bowl of Max's food.

When it was done you then used the powers of XLR8 to then take care of all the dishes and clean up everything that needed it with the help of FourArms multiple arms before then getting finished and taking a bit of a breather before the real showdown started.

When you rested enough to get all your energy back you, Ben, Gwen, and Max all then went to a quite area so that both of you could fight each other without holding back to help train your abilities Ben with his alien knowledge and shifting while you with the different fusion combos.

When you both got to an area far enough away from each other you both then got the go ahead from Gwen and Max before Ben then turned into Cannonbolt even thought he was going for FourArms before he then came at you hard as you then jumped out of the way.

You then turned your arms into Diamond Heads, Feet like XLR8, and then you tried to gain some more arms like Four Arms and you were successful for a bit as you did it but you could not control the upper arms when using the bottom arms and vice versa so it was practically useless but still good for practice before then getting rid of the extra arms.

You started to run and shoot out shards before you then stopped and shifted from Diamond head arms to then trying to have Cannonbolt's armor to make a big impact on Ben as you were going to be a bit faster and when you both crashed into each other you both went flying as one had greater mass while the other had grater speed.

When you both got up there was nothing left to do so you both then turned back and then went for some Ice Cream your treat since this was something that you had decided to do to try and improve yourself while also trying to help Ben increase his know how of his different aliens.

When you all got your orders, Ben got his as did Max while you had gotten a shared milkshake for both you and Gwen to enjoy together while also getting a chance to see how embarrassed she looked while you both got close together to drink.

When you all finished Gwen's face was very red while Ben looked annoyed and disgusted at how you both ruined his Ice cream with all that mushy stuff you both were doing together while Max had the biggest smile on his face seeing his grandkids have...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When you all finished Gwen's face was very red while Ben looked annoyed and disgusted at how you both ruined his Ice cream with all that mushy stuff you both were doing together while Max had the biggest smile on his face seeing his grandkids have fun while also seeing young love bloom.

After cleaning up and paying for the Ice cream you all then went to get the RustBucket back on the open road to continue with your grand summer journey while trying to have as much fun as possible while messing around with each other if possible.

But before that could happen Max needed to pull over for the night as you all then camped out since it would have been too dangerous to continue alone, and it was much more fun according to Max to camp out under the stars then to stay in some hotel.

And before you all then went to bed you snuck outside with Gwen to show her the beautiful night sky and tell her that you see something more beautiful every day before then giving her a kiss on the cheek while letting her know how much she, Ben, and Max had all begun to mean to you.

And that even though it's fun to mess around you hope that you could all get along together before then letting her cool down for a bit while telling the same to Ben who was listing in on your conversation before then going to bed for the night.

And that's all for now hope you all enjoyed because I felt like this was for Kevin and Ben only but until next time stay safe and peace.