3.01 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

En başından başla

"You learned just that in Spanish?" I asked her with a smile.

And the screams for this Class was loud, it had such a mixed group of dancers in it. And the song was in my opinion the coolest, and it truly represents this show. A Motley Crew.

"Who's choreography was chosen?" Monika asked us all.

"Mine." I told them all as I spoke into the microphone.

"How did you all come to this agreement of Chloe's choreography?" Shownu asked the girls. Baby Sleek who was in front of me wanted to speak up.

"We all agreed at the start that we would just pick the best choreography for Motley Crew, not, who's we think can steal, we want the best dance possible." Baby Sleek told everyone.

"No picking a dance that is easy to learn or steal." Cera spoke up, definitely meaning a dig at the Rookie Class' selection of choreo. "We want a dance that is honourable for the Honour Class. And that wouldn't be right if we picked a choreography that we weren't all proud of."

"Did you think that it could hinder you all learning the dance as it is the best and hardest?" Monika now asked the girls.

"Well it's a full out dance but, it was the best, and we have no regrets." Miki told everyone with a nod.

"I think this dance shows so much, that it is a hard dance, but, it shows this song." I told them all with a nod.

"Let's find out who the main dancer of the Honour Class will be!" Mike Song told us all.

"Ready? Fight!" Kang Daniel announced, as Baby Sleek, Cera, Miki and Soll were dancing in the first round.

And I watched and Baby Sleek was by far the best at this. She was fucking acing the choreography. I honestly just stood back and cheered all of them on. 

(From 1:35-2:05)

"Switch!" Kang Daniel called out to all of us, and I ran forward with Minah, Dohee and the Lady Bounce member, as we got ready to start on the dance.

I follows the dance showing off all of the qualities I have for this dance. I was not losing this Main Dancer position. I have so much to prove.

I went full out, showing off why this was my dance. And I could hear only just the shouts from Ling and Audrey as they cheered me on.

I made sure to change my facial expressions as the dance went through it.

"Woman! WHAT!" Kirsten told me as she hugged me. "This is yours!" Kirsten told me with a smile.

"Damn!" Latrice told me as she passed me a water bottle, as I just poured it into my mouth.

"Fuck me, it doesn't get easier the more you do it." I told them all with a smile.

"We would like to see the dance again." Monika told us all, and I just laughed.

"Oh GOD WHY?!" I laughed with the group as we all said this in one. This had become an Honour Class thing now, we never did it two times in a row unless we had to, or someone requested it. But it was very rare.

"JAM REPUBLIC's Chloe!" Monika read out my name first. "and........ WOLF LO's Baby Sleek." Monika told us all.

I walked up with her as we were hugging. She was like my mum here. And I love this woman. 

I quickly took my jacket off, chucking it at Audrey with a smile as she caught it before the music started and we were needing to dance. 

"Let's go!" Monika told us all with a smile.

I went to dance my heart out with Baby Sleek, both of us out performing last time. I literally wanted this, so once we were done I just laughed and squealed as Baby Sleek picked me up.

"I'm so proud of you my child." Baby Sleek told me with a smile.

"Whoever wins deserves it, we've done this twice now, we're both tired, let's do it." I told her with a nod.

"The main dancer of the Honour Class is....... JAM REPUBLIC's Chloe." Once Mike Song called out my name I just flopped onto my knees, not seeing as the Honour Class jumped onto me, squashing me at the bottom of the pile.

"This Class is truly like no other, they are a family and you can tell with how they all ran after Chloe won." Monika spoke through the microphone. "This is what we wanted to see in this class."

"Well done." Cera told me kissing the top of my head.

"We gonna?" Minah asked us with a grin.

"Come on." Dohee told us all with a nod.

"One, two, three......" I started to tell everyone with a smile.

"HONOUR CLASS!" We all shouted with a smile before lifting our hands up, before we all got to go back to our crews.

"Ahhhhhh, our baby!" Emma told me.

"I'm not the youngest though!" I told the girls shaking my head.

"So proud!" Ling told me kissing the top of my head. 

~~

"I'm so proud of you." Bada muttered to me as we laid together on the BEBE sofa with a smile after all of today. We both won our Class' Main Dancer and this was big, and truly what I needed.

I wanted to hold back the tears that threatened to steal from my eyes. But I couldn't and I had to let them flow freely from my eyes. So I just hid my face into Bada's chest as the tears ruined the vest she had only just been given back after I stole it like a month or two ago.

"How did you know I needed that?" I asked her. My voice croaking it out, my own voice surprising me.

"I just know you love. I know you." Bada muttered into my ear, pressing a kiss behind my ear.

"You're proud of me?" I asked her in a small voice knowing it wouldn't come out otherwise.

"Of course I am, you're proving to everyone what I have seen in you for years!" Bada told me as she had her voice quite a bit louder than me.

"You're proving to everyone you're more than just a Kpop Idol, this is so important. Of course I'm proud of that." She told me as we brought me somehow closer to her chest.

I just slowly moved my hand towards Bada's pants, keep your mind out of the gutter!

And I placed my pointer finger through her belt loop, like I would normally do. it was like my love language. I just held it there.

"What on earth?" Bada chuckled as she watched my finger's movement.

"What? I always do this." I told Bada with a small smile as we just kept each other close to each other.