"Which file Sanskar?" Swara asked. His grip loosened a little. Swara knew that silence. She shivered a little.

"The file that I gave you yesterday. Red cover?" Sanskar tried to be calm but sounded irritated.

"I will try to search it." Swara said and the next moment, she was searching for the file like she was searching for her old Sanskar. Her hands were shivering a little and her forehead was completely covered with sweat.

"I can not find it!" Swara said with visible fear in her voice. She couldn't even meet his gaze.

"Just one thing Swara! I told you just one work and you didn't do it properly." Sanskar was now raging.

"I don't even know when you give me that file." Swara tried to explain.

"Oh! It means I am a lier right. No.... I had been in coma for a long time so my memory had ditched me."

"No Sanskar! I didn't mean it." Swara again tried to explain.

"Listen you! You know na what The Knights did! Their chief is on the run. His information was in the file. He is after me once again." Sanskar was again angry and fuming with rage, "But why will it matter to you hai na. It was me who took the bullet. It was me who endured the pain."

Swara was used to his yellings but this was out of her imagination. Sanskar's words pierced her like an arrow.

"Sanskar... Please listen to me!" She tried to hold his hand as he was moving away, " At least have breakfast. I am sorry!"

Sanskar didn't listen to her pleads. He just tried to fume out from the room but Swara stood on the door. With whatever little courage left in her, she tried to smile and put her hands on her shoulder.

"Listen I am sorry!"

"Out of my way now!" Sanskar yelled again.

"No!" Swara tried to be playful.

"I said leave!"

"No!"

"I SAID LEAVE!" Sanskar yelled so hard that even the walls of his room shivered. But more than that, he himself shivered with rage. He didn't know when he raised his hand but stopped in middle. He looked at his hand which was about to make his way to Swara's cheek. She was standing with her eyes looking unbelievably at him. Her whole body was shivering with fear. With trembling feet, she moved out of his way.

Sanskar suddenly realised his act. He lowered his hand and stared at it. How could he do this!

Before he could say a word of apology to Swara, a strong arm pulled his hand. Fuming gaze of Durga Prasad pierced him.

"Sankar Maheshwari! How dare you try to raise your hand on Swara!" Durga Prasad said with anger which Sanskar had never witnessed.

Sanskar looked at Durga Prasad's hand. He was holding the same red file which Sanskar wanted.

"Bade papa! I.... I don't know how!" Sanskar was at the lack of words. Even he did not know how could he do this! What made him do this!

"Swara! You fine?" DP asked her very gently.

Swara was not in a state to talk properly. She just nodded her head.

"I am late for hospital bade papa!" Saying so, she stormed out of room. But both Sanskar and DP knew what she was trying to hide.

"Bade papa! I need to explain her!" Sanskar tried to follow her but was stopped in middle by DP.

"Enough of explanation. I don't need any. What you were about to do was heinous. Do you even understand the gravity of the situation?" Durga Prasad said and looked at him with eyes full of rage, "It was good that I came on right time otherwise she would have hidden this from everyone. Do you understand how much emotional trauma this had caused to her!"