Restablishment-1~|KTH|

Start from the beginning

The head of the Restablisment, stared at her. He was displeased. All the guns were on her but she didn't care.

She was going to die today or tomorrow, the Restablishmemt was cruel anyway.

He put his hand up and the guns went down, his jaw clenched. He moved away from the mic.

"Young lady, you realize who you are speaking this to?" he asked, his voice was loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes, someone who lacks humanity yet preaches harmony!" she said glaring at him.

"I don't like it when someone interrupts me, especially when they are a fool!" he spoke out.

"And I don't like listening to anybody, especially to those who aren't worth it!" she said and something in his eyes burnt.

He walked downstairs and his assistant walked to him.

"In my room!" he whispered to him before he walked out.

"Come with us!" Jimin said.

"What makes you think I will?" she asked removing the hold of the bodyguard.

"That we can easily pick you up and take you from here, against your will!" Jimin smiled and beckoned her to follow him. "Or do you really want it?"

"Fucking asshole!" she murmered to him, and sat inside the car.

Looking outside the car, she saw burned trees, shattered cement structure, damaged soil and roads with no cars. The area looked remote and dead.

They stopped by a beautiful vintage mansion that was the only sign of luxury left in the country. Jimin opened her door and led her in.

"She is here, sir!" he bowed.

"You can go!" Taehyung said pouring wine to himself, looking at the map of some country.

"Okay, sir!" Jimin said and went out, closing the large door behind. Y/n shivered, she was alone, with a man, who was cruel.

"Got a big mouth, I see! Should have used it somewhere better!" Taehyung said sipping his wine.

"A nice brain, I see! Should have used it somewhere better than tyranny!" she replied and he finally looked at her.

"You are aware of where you are standing right?" he asked tilting his head.

"Before it was my homeland, now that you have stolen it, can't say anything!" she replied.

"Impressive!" he shortly sneered walking to her, before circling around her. "Beauty with brain!" he stopped right behind her. Moving his face closer to her ear he whispered. "Only if you use your mind, a little less, you would be a perfect little wife!"

"I don't want to be anyone's wife!" she blurted out.

"Great, shouldn't even think of it now!" he moved in front of her. "I like to keep my things to myself!" he said amused.

"Really? Didn't keep the dirt in your head to yourself though!" she said sarcastically.

"Dirt? You haven't seen the real one yet! Too eager to see?" he asked.

"Too eager to leave!" she said looking at the door.

He stared at her for a brief moment before he smiled in amusement.

"Go, look more desirable when we meet the next time!"

"I hope I look horrible!"

"Horrible beauty is fascinating to me!" he leaned on the table. She scoffed and went out.