I kept my eyes on him as I unbuckled his pants, I could feel him twitch at the slightest contact with his bulge. When I finally pulled his pants down along with his boxers his cock basically spilled out and he let out a sigh of relief.

He was big already and he still wasn't fully hard, I clicked my tongue and shook my head. I started tracing my finger along his length, seeing the pre-cum slowly appear on his tip.

"Oh you poor boy, you must have been pent up for a while."

"Y/n... please..."

I moved my hand away and leaned down, as soon as my touch was gone he moved his hips upwards trying to get some friction. A begging Ghost, that's definitely something I didn't expect but God did it turn me on.

"Who is the impatient one now?"

I licked off the bead of pre-cum that gathered on his tip and I felt his body tense up at the feeling. I wrapped my hand around his dick, it was fully hard now with veins popping out.

"Fuuuuck..."

His voice was so husky it was hard to tell whether he was growling or speaking. I could feel myself get wet at the thought of him enjoying this, his voice doing something to my body in a way I couldn't explain.

I placed my lips at the tip of his cock and gently sucked and licked it, my hand still moving slowly up and down his shaft.

"You're driving me crazy."

I kept on teasing him for a while longer, stroking him while I kissed the base

I took him fully into my mouth checking exactly how much I can fit down my throat. I emptied my cheeks and started bobbing my head, making a popping sound every time I got to the tip.

"Fuck baby, you are doing so good for me."

The wet sounds and Ghost's soft grunts filled the tent, enticing me to go faster, so I did. His hand went through my hair, gripping it and forcing me down his whole length. I gagged as his cock kept on hitting the back of my throat.

He moved his hips as he got closer to his release, tears gathered in my eyes and I couldn't breath. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, the muscles in his legs tensing up.

"Y/n... I'm cumming-!"

Ghost thrust once more, his legs shaking as he gripped the sheets. A line of 'fucks' and 'oh gods' left his lips, I could feel his hot cum fill my mouth. The taste surprisingly better then I expected, I swallowed the liquid and coughed, finally able to breath again.

I took a few deep breath as I tried to calm my beating heart. The image of Simon's eyes rolling back, his face full of pleasure turning me on much more then I would like to admit. I watched as his panting turned into heavy breathing, he got off his high quite quickly.

I licked my lips noticing he was still hard.

"Did it feel good, my Lieutenant?"

"Too good, I don't want to stop yet."

"Neither do I."

I didn't bother waiting too much as a I slid down my own shorts and underwear. Ghost being underneath me was enough of a tease for me, I was already wet and almost ready.

"Come on Simon... help me out a little."

I straddled him again, in the mean time I started kissing his neck again, biting on his soft skin , hoping I could maybe leave one or two hickeys for him to remember.

His hands made their way to my thighs stopping when he felt the liquid in between them.

"I wonder which one of us was pent up more, huh? Y/n?"