"That's a good thing." I pat his shoulder before turning around, "Let's just keep the past in the past and find Rosé, hagrid might help us a big time."

He nods and rubs away his tears, "I can't believe you just hugged me in the middle of a valley and I cried into your arms-"

I cut him off, "Okay Princess, that's a way different way to thank me instead of saying 'thanks for comforting me'" I surrender my hands.

"But you have to agree, that seemed so cinematic!" he smiles.

"And for Salazar's sake, Park Jimin is back," I mutter, "let's go now," I start dragging him out of the reeds.

"Okay okay, but you have to agree on one thing," he says as I look back at him.

"What?"

"Jisoo is bringing back the Tae, the one when he didn't mind being a softie," he grins as I roll my eyes.

"Are you done with your bullshit?" I mutter, as he swipes his head saying, "Nope,"

"Then for Salazar's sake keep your mouth shut,"

We were sitting at Hagrid's hut waiting for Hagrid to speak

We were sitting at Hagrid's hut waiting for Hagrid to speak. Ever since we arrived here there's been this awkward tension. Both Jimin and Jisoo were quiet and serious, meanwhile, Lisa and I tried to make conversations even tho we were tense.

I glanced at Jisoo. I kept staring at her hoping she would look up but she didn't. She was sitting beside Hagrid, shaking her leg. Come on Jisoo, just look up and say you're fine. I need to see it in your eyes.

What I noticed was that she was wearing her glasses again. Last few weeks she wasn't wearing them. Something shifted, definitely.

"There's no other way to find Rosé but still I can do one thing," Hagrid removes his glasses and looks up.

"And what's that Hagrid?" Jimin asks.

"I have to use the memories of the pictures across Hogwarts. It can be only done from the memory bottles at the Headmaster's cabin," he sighs.

Then I met Jisoo's eyes knowing exactly what she thought. We stole one of the memory bottles last week.

"So what are we waiting for?" Lisa asks.

"We have to wait till night when the students are sleeping, we can't risk anything." Hagrid clarifies.

"But it is okay to risk Rosé's life who is kidnapped," Jimin says clearly not happy with Hagrid's idea.

"Kid, I know you're frustrated but now, all we can do is ask around and wait for tonight," Hagrid says standing up and walking to the door.