you now notice that pc principal hasn't been beside you in a long minute. actually, you catch his retreating form walking out of the gym. that's also when you notice kenny starting his stopwatch on his wrist.

"make bullying..." the audience anticipates cartman's attempt to his high and mighty notes, "kill itself!"

soon, this rock propaganda song comes to an end, and the lights flicker back to normal.

if you felt like you and your every move was being watched earlier in this assembly, well now you're certainly being stared to death. stared to death, that's an alternative to just ending it here and now.

cartman is breathing heavily into his mic piece before he turns around and waves. "thank you everybody! you all have a good night!"

kyle can be seen shaking like a building in an earthquake, presumably, anger is involved. stan seems to have disintegrated, kenny's soul is no longer present in his body, and you are having the time of your life right now. the school-to-prison pipeline is very real, especially now if you get the chance to make cartman pay.

your eyes shift to the rafters, where butters has now disappeared, then to the student body. everyone seems to have enough, talking amongst themselves in whispers and furrowed brows. you're fucked, this is fucked.

"will the students of the anti-bullying committee please come to the principal's office? i repeat," a very bored-sounding lady mutters over the intercom, "come to the principal's office immediately."

oh... you're even more fucked.

when has staring at the floor and sulking ever fixed any problem you had? none, but this fact alone doesn't stop you as you sink even more into the squeaky hardwood floors.

kenny stops his stopwatch, "i think we won the world record of getting suspended the fastest."

at this current moment, the anti-bullying committee is sitting outside of the principal's office.

you can hear cartman, four seats down from you, giggling to himself. you can hear butters next to you on your left muttering nervous prayers. then, kyle, stan, and kenny are as visibly upset as they could be. alas, there you are, twiddling your thumbs.

what a silly predicament everyone got themselves into.

cartman shoves his phone in kyle's face, "look how tiktok famous i am, dude! already fifty thousand views on this video!"

kyle grimaces and shoves cartman's phone away, "yeah, that's 'cause everyone's making fun of you, shithead."

the aforementioned niche microcelebrity tilts his head and feigns naiveness, "awww, looks like someone's a little jealous."

stan who's right beside you crosses his arms, "i'm not jealous."

you side-eye him. then you lean forward to add and continue the ongoing conversation, "stan probably is. he said you ripped him off, cartman."

doing your best to ignore stan's face morphing into shock from betrayal, you held back a laugh.

kenny, sandwiched between kyle and stan, copies your movements as he leans forward as well, "yeah...?" he raises an eyebrow, "also no said you were jealous, stan."

the boy in a blue and red hat huffs, "who cares?!"

"obviously you," you said flatly.

stan, in an instant, turns his head to you and sneers.

"well, i was the one who wrote a song about how bullying should kill itself in the fourth grade. i was the original!"

to say that didn't scare you would be a lie. holy shit... he was taking this very seriously.