you hear guitars faintly start up as kenny taps on your shoulder. he points to the rafters up above, "i found butters."

you look up and squint just to see butters controlling the spotlight, he sends a thumbs up back to the group.

kyle looks away, "god damnit."

that's when the drums crash and the guitars start to sing. the rhythm of the intro grabs your attention as you listen to the high riffs of the lead guitarist. confusion swept your mind like a tide, how did the situation land here, a live show?

cartman walks up the steps to the stage, that's when you remember: oh... no, this is pure torture for whatever karma you had left over in a past life.

"don't you look away, please listen to what i've gotta say!"

you can see the energy of a rockstar ignite him as he waves an arm out into the air.

"someone called me fat again, and that i like kissing men,"

at the sound of those words being sung, you swiftly turn your head around, hoping that didn't offend pc principal---even if you already personally offended him three times today. instead, all you got was the sight of rows of students holding up their phone's flashlights.

you internally gawk, "they better be paid for doing all that..."

"and who cares if it's true? all i know is that... bullying hurts me and you,"

"what..." was all that kenny said. to be fair, you had a similar reaction to cartman's lyrical style.

then, in an instant, the lights in the gym multiply. what was once a regular small town high school gym turned into a stadium, a beam of brightness lighting up corners of the crowd, swiftly moving all around. the acoustics were thumping so loud, you felt your ribcage vibrate inside you.

"no more tears, no more pain, together, we will break the chain," cartman's voice cracks as his notes were so emotionally driven.

you hear pc principal next to you choke and start sobbing. you frown at him, sort of in disgust, before you start patting his back out of confusion and pity.

"and when i feel like i can't breathe," a spotlight appears out of nowhere and shines brightly down on kyle, stan, you, and kenny, "i know the committee will save me,"

you look over to your fellow club members and see as despair washes over their faces, so does yours.

"so if you feel like you've got no one else...

make bullying kill itself."

a guitar solo emits from the giant amp placed in front of the stage.

despite the loud ruckus, you hear stan next to you groan, "dude... he totally stole my idea..."

this, in turn, makes you slowly death stare into his eyes, "this was... your idea?"

stan jumps at the sudden eye contact, "well, i mean--"

before he could finish his made-up-on-the-spot excuse, cartman jumped from the stage onto the gym floor. you were really hoping his ankles would fail on him, but alas, his lucky streak hasn't run out.

"everyone sing with me!"

cartman belts, "make bullying kill itself!"

he pauses. not one student opens their mouth.

"make bullying kill itself!"

out of pity, you assumed, some students did quietly repeat him.

"make bullying kill itself!"