the chubby boy whips his head around and looks at kyle like he just shot his dog, "let's just talk? let's just talk?!" he breaks away from kyle's hold then points an accusing finger at you, "this little bitchboy prissy princess just ruined our fucking lives! my life is ruined!"

you're staring at both of them like the calculus test you failed earlier this week, pure confusion, pure regret of your poor choices. you break away from the intense tension in eye contact as you pick at your fingernails. having enough of it you muttered, "what did i do this time?..."

cartman looks at you with disgust. he spits, "you don't even know?! you- you- reta—"

kenny interrupts cartman as he slaps him on the back, "ok, ok, no slurs."

cartman glares at the boy with a chipped front tooth---as if he should listen to him---his eyes sharply switch to you, "you stupid fucking fish. fish-brained, ugly, fucking loser."

"can someone just tell me what i did?" you huff as you cross your arms. verbal attacks aren't enough for you to want the beat the ever-living shit out of someone, but one of these days you might slip up.

someone speaks from the corner of the room, "we're supposed to put on an anti-bullying assembly for next friday." your eyes lazily shift over to stan who's stuck on his phone, he seems like doesn't care too much for the situation at hand.

squinting and furrowing your brows, you flat-out said, "what's that gotta do with me?"

no one says anything as they all stare at you. it was like you said the most controversial opinion in all of history, you frown as heat rises to your ears. besides butters sneezing and kenny quickly mumbling out a 'bless you' you had everyone's full attention. like that, you envisioned yourself on a stage. anxious, nauseous, cogs start to turn in your head. that's when a memory hits you and you take into consideration what happened earlier today.

"oh." you plainly stated, then, "ohhhhhhh..."

you steadily watched as everyone's face became a bit agitated.

"i- huh," you laugh, uncomfortably to yourself, "i guess that's what pc principal meant."

in a flash you see butters, the normally happy and content boy, yell at the top of his lungs sprinting towards you. at the very last second kenny catches butters in his tight hold. what's up with these people wanting to maul you like a lion?

taking a step back, you surrender with your hands up in the air, "holy shit, you guys, it'll be fine." you shine your award-winning smile. "this is an anti-bullying club, we know what we're talking about."

you see stan pinch the bridge of his nose.

"what?" you quirk an eyebrow up.

kyle just sighs, "you do know... we're not really a club?"

all you do, well, all you can do is look at him as bewilderment swirls in your stomach, "...what." this was more of a statement.

kyle slaps himself in the face.

kenny reads the room and sends a smile to you, "i thought it would be pretty obvious." he scratches the back of his neck and looks at you with a strange sense of pity and pent-up frustration, "which is why we picked a room no one would go to..."

you stupidly stare at him, "i still don't get it."

"oh my fucking god! no! we are not a dumb fucking anti-bullying club!" cartman hollers.

"then why am i here?!"

"i'm going to fucking kill you!" the boy with one too many chins lunges at you. out of fear, you jump out of the way, and goggle at cartman crashing into the desks beside you.