"wha- what happens if i get strike three?" if you had to guess butters was the second newest member, the first being you, of course.

"you don't wanna know," kenny says as he continues smirking.

you raised your hand, "uh, i'll just go first." you introduced yourself with your name and graciously your pronouns, "and i really like... playing my guitar. i think i'm pretty good."

butters's eyes lit up, "stan likes guitar too! wow... i think we're all gonna be really good friends."

maybe you died a little on the inside.

stan looks up to you, then back to his phone, "yeah, sure."

your eye twitched a bit.

he sets his phone down, "i'm stan. he-him, and i like listening to the smashing pumpkins right now," he turns his body back to cartman who's still sulking in the corner. "see how easy that was?"

"you're a fucking traitor," cartman fumed. "you guys aren't even fucking doing it right. pronoun circle, you skipped that useless piece of shit butters."

butters looks surprised, not hurt, and chuckles to himself. "you're right eric! i forgot little ol' me. well, hi, i'm butters. please use he-him for me, because i'm- i'm not gay and stuff. and, i really like playing hello kitty island adventure, it's a good game so far-"

"please shut the fuck up!" cartman cries out.

you see kenny roll his eyes as he decides to lie down on his back. "kenny, he-him, i like tits."

"classy," kyle compliments, "i'm kyle, he-him. i like cartman suffering because i think he deserves it for all he's done."

you turn around and see cartman is facing the corner, it could be your brain playing tricks on you but you're hearing muffled sobs.

"is he okay?" you ask kyle.

"he really hates pronouns."

stan shouts, "hey cartman, it's your turn!"

you clearly hear cartman crying now, or you can clearly see that cartman is crying as his snot is running down from his nose to his lips. "holy fuck. stan, stop fucking peer pressuring me." he sobs more, "i'm being fucking peer pressured! i'm being fucking bullied!"

"imagine being bullied in the anti-bullying committee..." you mumbled to yourself, but you could hear kenny next to you snicker.

"well, glad that's over with," kyle grumbles as he stands up and goes back to sitting at a desk, you guess it's schoolwork.

"not technically," you hear stan say as he looks directly at you. you sweat a bit under his gaze, "i have a few questions for you."

you furrow your brow, "okay, shoot away."

"you're that fucking kid who told me there was a pool party in the woods, aren't you? right?"

if you could beat the shit out of 13-year-old you right now, then you would. there's no way in hell you're gonna win a fight against an alcoholic, they always win.

"perhaps." you cough into your fist.

"you're also that same kid that made that Grindr account pretending you were kevin stoley?" you heard kenny chime in.

"it was for kevin, i wasn't pretending to be him." you frowned as you defended yourself.

"right..." stan raises a brow, "but, you're also the same kid that caused the 'chicken incident'?"