This is very different from the plot development in the previous life.

Could it be that because he didn't pester Lu Qingci and didn't want to give Lu Qingci money like in the previous life, Su Man had no choice but to come to borrow money from her old friend.

There are also tutors.

He told Zhou Nan that he wanted to find a tutor when he was in school. Who would have expected that such a noble person as Lu Qingci would put aside his pride and become a tutor for his classmates?

Jiang Baiyu wanted to refuse, but he hesitated and said: "Which is not good? The monitor and I are classmates."

Lu Qingci asked in a low voice, "Are you afraid that I won't be able to do the job?"

"also,"

Shen Shiyi observed this calm young man for a long time and said, "Xiao Yu, I have long heard that your monitor has good grades and has won many competition awards. You are classmates and are together every day. He must know you better. Your learning situation. Let him tutor you, it should be better."

Lu Qingci: "Thank you, auntie, I will definitely tutor Xiaoyu well."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Others were confused.

Shen Shiyi winked at him and said, "Xiaoyu, I have something to say with your Aunt Su. Can you take Qing to leave for breakfast first?"

Jiang Baiyu had no choice but to take Lu Qingci away: "Squad leader, this way."

Lu Qingci followed Jiang Baiyu to the restaurant.

The boy also wore loose pajamas, the soft texture wrapping his slender figure. He walked barefoot on the soft and thick carpet, and a smooth ankle was exposed under his loose pajamas, which were warm and white.

At first glance, he looks like a pampered young master from a wealthy family.

The Jiang family is very wealthy, the distance from the hall to the dining room is vast, and the entire villa is luxurious and bright. Jiang Baiyu should have lived such a carefree life.

It's his fault.

He didn't help the Jiang family in their most difficult time, which made him and their family homeless, and also made the boy who loved him deeply disappoint him little by little.

In the end, I gave up on him completely.

He was wrong.

On the dining table were Jiang Baiyu's usual breakfast items, including milk, bread, fried eggs, salad, etc.

Jiang Baiyu pulled out a chair: "Squad leader, sit here."

The voice was soft and shy.

Lu Qingci whispered: "Thank you."

Jiang Baiyu was not used to Lu Qingci's politeness, especially when his words seemed to contain a gentle smile.

The boy grabbed the broken hair beside his ear and said, "I, I didn't expect your mother to be friends with my mother."

Lu Qingci: "I didn't expect it either."

Jiang Baiyu opened his mouth, not knowing what to say, so he could only point to the breakfast on the dining table and said, "I don't know if it suits your taste."

"Thanks."

Lu Qingci thanked you again and said, "I'll start tutoring you tomorrow. I'll customize a study plan for you today."

"After school, I will take supplementary classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and on Tuesday and Thursday, I will take math, Chinese and English. I will take a small test in the morning on weekends. The class can be held in the school study room or at your home."