2nd part of the chunin exams( revised )

A black blur shot through the window. A women with purple hair that resembles shikamaru's pineapple hair came in.

She also had a black mesh shirt and black baggy pants and a trench coat stood in front of a sigh that read. THE SEXY AND SINGLE ANKO MITARASHI 

Anko looked around the room and yelled out ibiki geez you could have left some fun for me. He nodded at a chunin who brought in four more teams.
Anko nodded in approval.

Okay gaki's you have 15 minutes to get to the training ground 44 or better known to most as the FOREST OF DEATH.
GO!!
Everyone took off with there teams except a red and slightly blond hairred boy.
Anko mitarashi and ibiki morino, there's a snake in my home and i will kill it, if either of you interfere with my game i will kill you both without hesitation. They both relized who he was referring too.

He stood up and walked away like time wasn't an obstacle. Oh and
kabato yakushi. Get him, he's the snakes apprentice. I'd kill him but it's to boring.
A red flash appeared and he was gone.
Sasuke growled out at sakura where the hell is the dobe?!

Everyone arrived to see naruto petting a huge tiger. Ryu! He rubbed her belly. who's the best guard for the forest?! 
Oh you can't kill the contestants that going to enter unless you get that bored, tell that to the rest. Oh( whispers )  the snake will enter my home and i need you guys to weaken him, break his skin jutsu a few times please.
-Roars- takes off.

A few minutes later anko appeared from a swirl of leaves. 

Naruto leans back and checks his equipment.

Okay gaki's! - loud noise - Sighs - crash - these-bang - Throws a kuni at naruto who's check is cut. Anko appeared behind him and the 'female' appeared behind anko catching her kuni. Just wanted to return this to you it said after..
Anko licked his blood.

Yugito growled. Kitten calm down.
Yugito calm down bitch.
miko shut up and you to koga.
Don't kill them. Ugh. Pathetic humans.

Okay once you have signed the death penalty certificates that states i nor konoha village is held responsible for any death that might or will occur we can get the show on the road.

Okay gaki's you all have been given a number, that will be what gate your going to be at.
Anko took out two scrolls. Heaven(blue grey) and earth scroll(brown)
You need both to pass. Also you need your three team members need to be able to fight.

Okay the tent at gate one is where each of you will receive one of the scrolls. Naruto walked forward with his teams papers and received the heaven scroll.
*Yawn* oh hey kurenai. What are you doing here? Hey naruto, i needed to give you something. Kenichi is giving the scrolls out but here (tosses a book)
Its the one you ordered and your... jacket is also here)
Naruto took both and put them in a seal on his right arm.
Thanks kurenai. Later. She disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

Naruto walked back out smirking like the devil gave him a toy to play with.
30 minutes later.

Okay gaki's now that you have your scrolls and numbers get to your correct gate and wait for the signal.

Naruto, sasuke and sakura were whispering quietly while waiting for the okay to enter. Okay the plan is for you guys to go to my house. They both gave blank looks.. i live in the forest of death. Both paled. Anyway my clone will lead you there i have some... business to attend to. Don't touch any of my weapons or enter my other rooms. Stay in the living room.
They both slightly nodded.

A clone appeared and naruto vanished inside the forest. A shot sounded off and the gates were opened.

Sasuke was fuming, how strong is naruto?! Sakura was staring at sasuke. A whole house with sasuke-kun to myself. Provocative thoughts entered her mind.