Why is a kumo ninja in my village still?!

The Hokage along with several ANBU came into the house and into the room. Naruto just finished the healing jutsu he used. (Kitsune's almight healing hands).

Hiruzen Sarutobi also known as the third Hokage looked inraged.

Naruto why is there still a kumo ninja inside of my village walls?!
You said you were sending word to kumo about yugito being here, living in my house hold.. is there a problem with my house?

I have sent word to Ai (its A but its easier to use this way noone is confused). He doesn't mind that she was here he was glad she's alive and wanted her back asap.

Naruto nodded and stood up fully okay no disrespect Hokage-sama but get out my house now. Im tired and don't feel like listening to you tell me my guest is being forced out the village. YOUR very village that just raped her.
Saratobi was shocked naruto knew.. he coughed and pulled out his pipe lighting it, that is of no concern for you naruto- it is since kitsune helped save her and handed her back to me just before she was dead. He growled out in anger.

Kit easy, remember if he feels the chakra then were also out the village too. Hm actually on another hand keep going. Hahahahaha pathetic monkey!
Geez at least lower your voice please. Thanks for the suggestion though.... maybe it is time we leave the village for a while.

Hokage-sama im gonna ask you a favor. Saratobi blinked slowly.
He became serious. What's the favor even i Hokage can only permit only so much and certain things at that.

Let me leave the village.
The Hokage nearly swallowed his pipe. He coughed violently.
After a few moments of non coughing he took a intake of air.
Naruto since you know of your... "guest".... i can't allow you to leave.

Hokage-sama with all due respect but i could leave anytime i wanted too.
A few places have my fox seals on them, i could leave now and you wouldn't know it until im gone.

Yugito woke up in naruto's arms again. This time she reached up and had naruto help her stand.
Slight yugito and naruto pov.

Hey naruto, can you help me stand up? He looked down somewhat surprised that she was awake.
He set her down and pulled her weight onto his side supporting her.
She smiled fondly at him. Thanks again for the save. Naruto smiled a Genuine smile.

Everyone was leaving naruto's house. A man in all black ran straight towards yugito and naruto. NOW YOU DIE DEMONS!!!
Naruto growled. kyu doing the same. Grrr TOUCH MY KIT AND I WILL TEAR YOUR FUCKING INTESTINES OUT AND CHEW ON THEM LIKE ITS A ROPE!!!
Naruto smiled. Yugito was having a similar issue. TOUCH MY KITTEN AND I WILL REMOVE YOUR MALE APPENDIX AND SHOVE THEM SO FAR DOWN YOU THROAT YOU COULD SEE WHAT IM DOING!!!
Yugito snickered along with naruto.
Naruto stood in front of yugito and did a few one handed seals and stated out loud.
Curo no sato Ma!
Electricity surrounded the man and metal poles appeared making it look like a cage, shika!
The electricity touched the metal poles and started a song up while the man was torn to pieces by electricity.
AHHHH!!!!!!!
Naruto for once grinned like a sadistic female known in konoha as the cold bitch. (Anko or kurenai aka Queen of ice)

Naruto and yugito's minds were laughing in hysterical laughter. DID YOU SEE WHAT MY KIT DID!HAHAHA PATHETIC MORTAL THINKING HE COULD BEAT MY KIT HA. AS IF!!! He takes after me after all x3 my kit. He huffed happily.
Yugito's mind. HAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT SEXY TOM DID HAHAHA OH KAMI HE LOOKED LIKE KURMA WHEN HE DID THAT HAHAHA!!!!

The Hokage and ANBU stared. Most knowing that Naruto loved lighting since that day. The day he was tied to a pole to be killed during a storm. The reason he loves lighting is because its the one thing that didn't hurt him that day when he was 6 years old. Everyone else was scorched nearly beyond reconnection...