the start of a new?

Naruto was now sitting in front of the Hokage's office doors. *Sigh*
*knock* knock*
Come in he heard.
Naruto still holding yugito nii cloud ninja went in and shut the door.
( cute!!! OwO )

Hokage-sama.
The third stared half- glare at Naruto for still having the girl from cloud in His village and disreguarding his orders.

Naruto. You disregarded my orders why? He hissed out angrily.
Hokage-sama with all due respect she was a hurt ninja and this could *cough* help he streched.... both villages to have a stronger treaty or use this as a favor he growled lowly.
The Hokage smiled in thought thinking about what he could make A.. ( its gonna be Ai that way it's not as confusing).
Ai do exactly.

Well you do make a good point there Naruto-kun. Naruto nodded waiting further orders since naruto was an ex ANBU but hid it very well from his team and the third.

If that is all i do request one thing Hokage-sama..
Yes..?
Well, im a ninja of this village and would like to move into either a shinobi housing area or... an apartment away from the village population?

Naru- Hokage-sama with all due respect but you know that they think im my tenent so please don't act like you don't know and also about my actual heritage... will be discussed on a later date and time he hissed no emotion showing in his voice or on his face.

Narutohow do you know of your parents?! And of your *cough* tenent*cough* ?!

That Saratobi is of my business alone since you always said i was an orphan. Oh and don't act like your innocent im pissed at you he growled if there's one thing i hate above perverts is liars.

You'd do well to remember that also danzo, root leader you be advised too, send another and you'll have a few less tools...

Naruto left the hokage tower and walked towards the house that the hokage told him about. Yugito nii was smiling and was very tightly curled up against naruto's chest ''asleep''.
Naruto walked into his new house or the namikage -uzumaki household.
Two stories, four bedrooms on each floor and the study room with seals arrayed around the whole area.
Library, large kitchen, training grounds, four bathrooms, hot-tub, pool surrounded by a beautiful garden, a whole room filled with weapons and dummies.

Naruto walked towards the master bedroom and set yugito down.
He went into the library and started to tell clones to do certain things, some already doing reading handseals and two went grocery shopping under a henged married couple.

-A few hours later-

Naruto stood in the center of the den sitting down reading complex seal arrays.
-with yugito nii -
She opened her eyes slowly feeling very comfortable for some strange reason... the last thing she remembered was a blond boy looking at her with concern and was very overprotective of her, yugito blushed a crimson red.
Kitten you should bed that sweet tom when he comes back to bed! Nibi purred. Also what is his name?

Yugito was in shock. Nibi Never and i mean never asked for a persons name.
Uh... i-i-i-i don't know what his name is..
She stturred worse than the Hyuga heiress Hinata. ( i may or will bash on Hinata and sakura x3 that one reason i like My fanfictions even if i don't own the anime).
Nibi-kaa-san thanks for the help with the akasuki...
Nibi growled lightly not a problem kitten.

Naruto finally decided to dispel all his kage- bunshin after one made dinner and go check on his guest ( he was alone all his life he did have to survive).

Naruto opened the door to the room to see a half naked girl stare back at him with a major blush even as he turned and closed the door walking away Very swiftly.

After about 20 minutes naruto knocked on the door. *knock* knock*
C-come in! Damn it! Yugito stop stturring!!!
He walked in with a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of navy blue pj pants.

Here are some clean clothes... he handed another bag to her, while she wondered why he was blushing madly... i didn't uh.. know what size you were so..

if it doesn't fit I'll get you a different size.. dinners ready so... uh come down when your done he yelled while disappearing back down the staircase..

After a while yugito came down the clothing all fitting very comfortably. Thanks... uh...
Naruto uzumaki, he smiled.
Yugito nii. He nodded. Well i made some ramen and then decided to also make some shuishi... she smiled happily.
Both said ( if you know the word for pretty much dig in please tell)...
They soon were eatting.
Yugito and naruto talking about missions they went on before.
Yeah this one time sasuke-teme got clawed so bad by tora i pet the demon! Its always nice to me but hates the damino-wife so much. Naruto was laughing slightly.

Yugito not trying to intrude but what was kumo like?
Her eyes darkened yet also took on a smile.
Well kumo itself is beautiful especially during winter seasons when everything is completely covered in snow she giggled.
Yet kumo villagers are... iinteresting... they didn't quite get along with me.. because... because of... Yugito faltured.
Yugito don't try and push yourself to speak if it hurts so much he smiled understanding and concerned.
He cleaned the dishes while yugito came up and hugged him from behind softly.
Thank you again naru-kun. He smiled and gave her a warm embrace. Neither felt this way before.
Naruto picked her up bridal style and walked to the master bedroom, slipping yugito under the covers and going to the shower and then curling up on the opposite side of the bed.

*( oh everyone wanted to know this, yes yugito was bumpted down to naruto's age ...also everyone knows naruto failed 3 times for the academy so he's actually older than the leaf 9 x3 just wanted to say)