naruto?!!

Yugito nii was shoved roughly into a wall after the beating she just took.
The demon has a bitch he grinned evilly. He dropped his pants and a few others did the same.
Yugito hade fear showing in her eyes... there going to rape me!!! Nono Please kami no. Someone help me?!!

Naruto( fox form x3)
A large dark red and golden fox walked into the alley hissing.
Everyone except the man that was raping yugito looked over scared.
Naruto stepped forwards katana in hand started killing them all without mercy.

He grabbed the man who had yugito and cut his throat slowly whispering the Lightning will always protect the rain. Curo no sato! he whispered.

Electricity ran through his body shooting violent currents through his body cutting and burning his flesh off. Sounds of his screaming making ANBU come quickly.

Naruto took his shirt off and his jacket and wrapped yugito in both covering her body from view. ANBU came into the alley when naruto was walking out. Kitsune! What happened here?!
Bear questioned. There are no survivors except him, he's at the end and is going to die. If he does good.

Good what the hell do you mean good?! Bear grabbed his arm.
Naruto glared, electricity running along his arm surrounding him. Konoha village is my home but if it's going to start raping girls again i will kill all of those sick basterds.

Neko stepped up. Kitsune, report!
He stood at attention: Rape, cuts, burns, obviously jutsu's used. Reason's being was the rain knew of the lightning. Neko nodded and said okay the Hokage will know kitsune took care of this. Naruto nodded.
Thank you neko..

A few one handed seals later a lighting bolt hit the ground and everyone was left shocked that naruto was gone.

He carried yugito into his house again, growling out demands for his clones to do.

He sat yugito down on a operation table. The Hokage along with several ANBU came into the house and into the room. Naruto just finished the healing jutsu he used. (Kitsune's almight healing hands).

Hiruzen Sarutobi also known as the third Hokage looked inraged.