[02] ━━━ in your head

Start from the beginning

scott then sighs out. "they're trying to help."

derek then scoffs, pointing at lydia and allison. "these two?"

"this one who used me to resurrect my psychotic dead uncle, thank you." derek sarcastically says to the red head.

"and this one, who shot about thirty arrows in my pack? but, not before poisoning aurora, almost killing her, it's lucky that she was found." derek reminds.

"okay, all right, now, come on...no one died, all right?" stiles then questions, earning a glare from derek.

"okay, there may have been a little mangling, okay? a little mangling, but not death! and that's what i call a perfect distinction." stiles then says.

"my mother died." allison whispers quietly.

aurora seeing allison throwing glances at her, made her furious.

"I almost did, but, i'm not being a whiny little brat about it." aurora angrily growls.

"hey, come on, now." scott sighs out at the blonde.

"i'm sorry, you went through what you did-." scott tries to apologize.

"i don't want an apology, scott, i want the truth, that's all." aurora glares at him.

aurora knew fully well that scott hasn't told allison what actually went down that night.

"aurora didn't kill your mother, it's your family little honor code, okay? don't go pointing accusing fingers." derek backed up the teen.

aurora then sighs out, whispering. "thank you."

allison glares at derek. "that girl wanted to find scott, I'm here to help scott, not you."

"and that girl–––that girl wanted me to give you a message." allison then says to the blonde.

"a message?" aurora frowns.

"yeah, she says to tell you that he's here–––in this town, he's closer to you than you think, he's here, since this is his last stop." allison informs.

aurora frowns, but the expression on her face says that she knew who allison was talking about.

"it's your father, aurora." allison states.

aurora's breath hitched, her gasping out, the girl feeling like something had kicked her in her chest, her then blinking at allison, staring at her as if she didn't care.

aurora then smiles, her shrugging at her. "so, what?"

allison sighs out at the girl.

"we'll let you help us, but–––first, don't send us on a wild goose chase, find something real." derek then snapped at the argent.

allison then took a hold onto lydia's hand, dragging her out of the classroom.

"they're on our side now." scott gave derek and aurora a look.

"well, maybe, you should tell allison what really happened that night and what her mother was trying to do, and why aurora had to do what she did." derek snapped at scott.

                            °•✿•°

that evening at the animal clinic, deaton was seen explaining the plan in order for isaac to find erica and boyd.

"obviously, it's not going to be particularly...comfortable, but, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." deaton explains.

"like being hypnotized." isaac states.

"exactly, now, you'll be half-transformed, it'll let us access your subconscious mind." deaton says.