10+1 thing that I adore about you

1. I adore how big your... heart is. The fact that you would help any stranger or people you hate or someone who don't give you anything back.

2. I adore the way you laugh when you're comfortable. These times you don't give a shit what other people think about that, you're just being you.

3. I adore when you see me or any of your friends upset, and you try to comfort me, but you have no idea how. But you manage to help. Just being there with me already means a lot.

4. I adore the way you make every boring day better. When you randomly say things, when you bring up an old funny memory, when you talk hours about something. Even if it's not interesting, i still care, I'm listening to you, and i try to understand every word you say.

5. I adore those times, when you're able to open up, and tell me what's wrong. So we can figure it out together.

6. I adore that no matter what i do, what i say, you're always by my side, you always listen to me, and never judge. Just how you are with me. When you don't ask, just come, I dont even have to invite you, it's obvious: wherever i go, you go with me. It doesn't matter where we are, we stick together. In every group, we are the iconic duo. Or when I don't have to say a thing, you still understand me.

7. I adore your "sometime confidence". Even if i don't, you always know how to talk back, stand up for yourself. The tiktoks you randomly send, god I've never seen someone as gorgeous as you.

8. I adore your silly mind. When you can't even remember what class you're in, but remember a whole conversation from 2020.

9. I adore the typical girly side of you. When everything makes you angry, or when you're worrying about the smallest details. When you think you have to straighten your hair, or have your nails done. That we can gossip about anything, never too much information.

10. I adore how honest you are. No matter what's it about, you tell me truth. Even if it's hard for me to face it. Or if i have something on my face, or in my hair, or when I wear something that doesn't fit me well. You always tell me how should i say what I want to say, or what should I do in those situations I have no clue.

10+1 And the most important of all: Actually I adore everything about you. Your personality, your body, your presence, your voice, your actions, your style. I love you!❤️