"So far you haven't disappointed me so we'll see about that," He replies. I chuckle.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

"This breakfast spot I go to. No one has been to it though so it's a little secret I keep from the group. Don't snitch on me," He tells me. I smile.

"You can count on me to not tell. Why are you taking me there then?" I ask. He smirks. Dumb smirk.

"You're a different kind of friend. Don't tell Armin," He jokes. I laugh.

"How am I different?"

"You ask too many questions."

"You do too."

"Fair point."

✩✩✩✩✩

We pull into the small diner that Eren mentioned as he drove here. I observe the tall trees surrounding the small building. A retro vibe to the exterior with glowing signs and a comfy feel to it. I was into it. Eren turned the car off as the bright lights shined into the car, reflecting on us. I step out and wait for him to take the lead.

He opens the diner door for me and lets me in. I wait for him to approach the woman at the front. Her eyebrows raised.

"Woah, no way! Eren?" The girl asks. Eren's eyebrows creased before nodding.

"Oh. Hey, Hitch. Since when have you worked here?" He asks casually.

"I just started last week. You here alone?" She asks. He shakes his head before looking at me.

"Nah. With my friend. Two people," He tells her. She nods before grabbing two menus and leading us to a table. She chuckles as we sat down. She looks at me with a smile.

"Who's this?" She asks Eren. I give her a small smile.

"I'm Y/n. Hitch, right?" I ask her for confirmation. She nods.

"That's right. And I'll be your server today so take a look at everything and I'll be back to get a drink order. See you, Eren," She kindly tells us before walking away. I chuckle before looking at Eren, who was skimming through the menu but already seemed like he knew what he wanted.

"How do you know Hitch?" I ask him curiously. He shrugs his shoulders.

"She went to my high school. Transferred after freshman year. She was always in and out of the friend group. She hangs out occasionally but not often," He explains. I nod.

"She seems nice. Why are you giving her the cold shoulder?" I press. He looks at me.

"I'm not," He replies dryly. I brush it off, not thinking much of it.

"So...How special am I for me to be here? Seriously, I'm honored," I sarcastically tell him, joking around. He huffs as he puts the menu down.

"You should be. Something tells me this is gonna be your last time at this diner with me. I don't know..." He jokes in return. I roll my eyes playfully.

"How long have you been going here?" I ask. He sighs.

"Since I started driving. So sixteen."

"And you managed to keep it a secret the entire time?"
"The entire time. I like my solitude. Being alone feels natural to me. It's better suited for a person like me. At least I think so," He tells me. I nod as I watched him. He wore a black zip up jacket as he casually leaned back on his chair. His signature low bun and he had a bit of hair under his nose and on his chin.