23 | ballet

CHAPTER : 21
BALLET

CHAPTER : 21BALLET

HE DANCED

HE DANCED. And what a sight it was to witness. We clapped, clapped and clapped.

When he witnesses me, he motions to meet me backstage but I shake my head in no. I try to escape from the crowd when two men approache me. "Are you Ms. Ortega?"

"Are you Ms. Ortega?" They asked.

I nodded my head. "Do you have any relationship with Hugo?"

Heartbeats raised violently. "Y-Yes, he is my boyfriend."

One of them took the initiative to tell. "We are sorry to inform you that-"

"-Mr. Rodriguez requested your presence. We are here to guide you." I quickly get snapped out from the nightmare I had.

"C-Can you repeat once more?" I ask them sheepishly.

They nod and again repeat the lines. I am being guided by two bulky men and meet Theordore backstage still in his white outfit.

He turns and thanks them leaving us alone. He disappears the gap between us and kisses me. No, he ravishes my mouth like without this he will die. The power he brought with him just cause me to stumble a little bit but he encircles his one hand on my waist and the other guides my face to make a proper angle.

We take a short break but he trails his lips down my neck and sucks the region before inhaling the sweet honey perfume I applied on this occasion.

He groans. "I am loving this scent. It makes me want to consume you."

I whimper. I can only do that. What do you expect from me? I arch my neck, giving him more space to draw circles around through his teeth and suck the spots. My back rests against the wall for support and I am thankful for that or else I cannot imagine the force he applied on me would have a different outcome.

He inhales one last time and pulls back to observe me from head to toe. I am wearing a pink knit tube top pairing with straight-leg blue jeans and white converse. "You look like a dream I will make sure comes true."