07| rewrite the stars

CHAPTER: 07
REWRITE THE STARS

let's keep our secrets hidden behind those stars.❞

❞

HIS LAUGH was so infectious like those music I want to repeat again and again until and unless my ear pleads me not to listen them again

HIS LAUGH was so infectious like those music I want to repeat again and again until and unless my ear pleads me not to listen them again. His cute asian hazel eyes want me to only look at them. I sigh smilingly as I wiped the table, I glance at the outdoor clock located beside the cafe alert me to go back to my house. I quickly discard my apron and go to the changing room to change back.

"Sapphira." My name roar and I turn back. My back straighten in stiff position, I quietly put my hand in my front pocket to pull out the pepper spray. I quietly turn back and relaxed. "Oh, Agustina." Her run pauses and she looks at me with sad eyes.

"You never called me with this name." I sigh tiredly.

"I am so sorry, Eve. It's just that this entire week passed by thousands of assignments and some even gave us through online. Even my back hurts typing all those essays and lines of nonsense issues and now in the middle of the silent path someone calling me alerted me and you know that how much I am scared of it. So, I was in a da-"

She hugs me making me stop my rambling. "I understand and I am so sorry that I had to think otherwise. It's just that I really miss my best friend. We hardly have any girl's night out." I smile at her nodding my head.

"And I heard some rumors." We start to again walk.

"And what's that?"

She appeared to think for a while and then smirked. That smirk means she definitely planned some beetroot soup. "Hmm, come to think about it, it may be true."

"Girl, don't be a doughnut. Tell me what you heard of and if you don't wan to then leave it."

"Fine fine fine it's just that I got to know about a girl talking about Theodore spending time with a mysterious girl." I halt my steps. Attention, the word that I despise the most. the words that led me to nearly lose my life. I was at the brim of death yet I am here behind all those hidden long curtains.