20| first kiss

CHAPTER:20
FIRST KISS

i fear her rejection❞

❝i fear her rejection❞

JUST because he helped me earlier, I take up the initiative to help him now

JUST because he helped me earlier, I take up the initiative to help him now. I am still in disbelief as to how come I am invited to his forbidden radar? I slide my fingers across the pink collection and watch in furrow brows about my selection.

I tap on the spotify and click on Wings album by BTS and hit play. I am categorizing my brain when my brother walks in along with my parents.

I smile at them but wobble when I find their solemn look. "What happen?"

"Hugo." I stumble and support myself by the edge of the bed.

"W-What about him?"

Jonathan runs to me and hugs me. "It was never your fault."

The reason I decided to come late and sneakily walked to my bedroom seems a total failure when I find tears flowing from my mother's eyes and a frustrated look on my father's.

I chuckle nervously. "I-I know."

Jonathan made me sit on the bed and smiles ruefully. "It's okay if you appear to be strong but do know it's useless to show it in front of tour family. We are always there to support you, you must know this, Saph."

I numbly nod my head in response to their talk. I glance at my wardrobe and my mother takes up the responsibility to look into the set of pink clothes to find a decent one. "Do you need your friends to be here instead of us?"

I zoom into her trembling fingers as she tries to act brave. We all have those circumstances of acting brave like a fierce person but sometimes those light momentum of blind walk on a broken bridge tremble us and we fall, fall into deep abyss of pure agony.

My father sits beside me with a tight expression, Jonathan too sits on my other side and looks at our mother trying to sort out messy things.

"It's okay if you break, sweetheart. We are all one. If one of us breaks, the others will be there to protect the rest."