"And some people think he's the heir to Slytherin."

Ron and Harry held their breath, Draco looked ready to confess that it was him, but then:

"I'd like to know who it is, I might even be able to help."

Ron's jaw dropped in a way that made Crabbe look more slack-jawed than usual. Fortunately, Draco was busy being distracted.

"You must have some idea of who's behind this," Harry said in quick thought.

"You know I don't know, Goyle. How many times do I have to tell you?" "And my father won't tell me anything about the last time the Chamber was opened. It may have been fifty years before he studied here, but he knows all about it. All I know is that last time a blood-ruin died, so it's only a matter of time before it happens again... I hope it's Granger."

Ron clenched his hands into fists at his sides, Harry sensing that everything could easily be ruined if his friend advanced against Malfoy, even in Crabbe's body.

"Do you know if whoever opened the Chamber last time has been captured?" Harry asked, still looking at Ron

"Of course, they were... whoever they were, they were expelled," said Draco, "they're certainly still in Azkaban."

"Azkaban?"

"Azkaban, the wizard's prison," Draco said incredulously "Really, if you slow down you'll go backward."

He shifted restlessly in his armchair by the fire.

"My father told me to keep to myself and let the Slytherin heir do the work. He said the heir will clean the school of all the filthy blood-ruins, but for me to stay out of it."

Draco looked at Ron, Harry did the same. Ron blushed.

Until his hair started to turn red. His nose was growing too. Their time was up and Ron was starting to get back to normal. From the look, the redhead gave Harry, the brunette understood that it was happening to him too.

"The stomach medicine," Ron grunted and hurried off without giving anyone room to say anything.

Harry followed him, hoping that Draco hadn't noticed anything. They passed through the common room to the passageway, and in the dungeon corridor, Harry felt his feet skid on Goyle's shoes.

They took quick breaths as they ran towards the stairs, as best they could in shoes that were too big for their feet.

"Are you all right?" Harry asked.

"Fine, and you?" Ron said.

"Fine."

"What's going on here?" the voice of someone older made them freeze in place.

The boys immediately recognized the voice, it was the second time this year that they had found themselves in this situation. Sneaking around and being caught by Professor Black who came out of nowhere behind them.

They slowly turned around to find the teacher. The man stood with his arms crossed over a lead-gray gala suit, his gaze was suspicious amidst his unreadable expression as he looked the boys over from head to toe.

"Why are you wearing Slytherin clothes?" he asked a little surprised.

Harry and Ron exchanged glances; they didn't know whether or not to tell their teacher the truth.

Black realized this, uncrossing his arms.

"I told you to tell me or an adult if you got into trouble, or if I found out anything," he said, looking from one to the other, "yet here you are, wearing clothes that aren't yours, walking around after curfew."

Regulus Black the Potions MasterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara