Both fall unconscious.

Spider-Man weebed them.

He look at Mei and he saw that she's unconscious.

He waited for her to wake up.

After 20 minutes, Mei woke up.

Spider-Man:Are you alright, Mrs.

Mei:Who are you?

(she fall unconscious before Spider-Man comel

Spider-Man:I'm The Spectacular Spider-Man. Call the cops and tell them what happened.

Spider-Man got ready to leave, but Mei stopped him.

Mei:Allow me to thank you.

Spider-Man:You don't need to...

Before he could say anything, Mei remove his mask from the mouth and kiss him upside down.

With 1A girls

They felt a pain in their chest and put their hands where the heart is.

1A girls:I hope you're not cheating on me Oni-chan/Ichan/Izu-chan/Dekiru/Zuzu/Izu-kun.

Back to Spider-Man

SP:Wow, that was wow.

Mei:I see you like it.

Spider-Man didn't say anything and crawl on the wall and leave, but he blushed under his mask.

SP(thought):OH MY GOD! I GOT MY FIRST KISS! AND FROM A BEAUTIFUL! AND THOSE CURVES AND THAT BODY!

The cops come and arrested the thugs. The police asked Mei and she told them that she goes to get something to eat my, when those 2 tried to rape. But Spider-Man come and rescue her.

And so Spider-Man legacy started.

He saves people from accidents, cats stuck in trees etc.

The Heroes tried to catch him, but he escaped every times.

Then, some anonymous make a theme song for Spider-Man.

The song got to people hearts and they saw Spider-Man as a real Hero.

At UA

Nezu:We don't know who's Spider-Man.

AM:HE'S A VILLAIN WHO NEED TO BE CAPTURED!

Endeavor:Will you shut up! He's a true Hero. He saved Fuyumi when she was kidnaped and about to be raped by thugs.

Eraserhead:Even if we try to catch him, he always knew we are after him.

Ms Joke:I think you can catch him, Honey.

Eraserhead:Why me?

Midnight:Because we saw him some times doing you'r fighting style. I think he admire you.

Blue Flame:But even if we know his fighting style, we can't when he'll come.

To America

Nick Fury called the Avengers.

Nick:I called you here for this.

He showed a video of Spider-Man from Japan and how he defeated criminals and thugs.

Steve:Another Spider-Man?

Nick:Yes. The Heroes from Japan are trying to capture him, but they fell. So, we'll need to be there.