"allison." aurora glared at her.

"hey, aurora." allison nervously says towards her.

"what do you want?" aurora questionably looks at her.

"why are you mad at me?" allison confusingly asks.

aurora then looks at lydia. "is she–––is she serious?"

lydia gaped at her, then closed her mouth, not knowing what to say.

aurora stares at her up and down, glaring into her eyes. "bitch, please tell me you're joking?"

lydia then noticed a pair of twins slowly walking down the halls, must be brothers.

lydia's eyes was on aiden steiner one of the twins, her smirking at him, the twins staring at the three girls.

the twins kept their eyes on the green eyed blonde, who was walking away, both then looking at each other, her oblivious to the stares.

                            °•✿•°

inside english class, everyone's phones was heard going off at the same time, signalling everyone has gotten the same message.

the clicking of heels was heard sounding in the classroom, as a female voice read the message.

"the offing was barred by a black bank of clouds, and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast, sky seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness."

the woman, whose name is jennifer blake, was seen looking up at everyone with a smile.

"this is the last line to the first book we're going to be reading, it is also the last text you'll be reading."

"phone's off, everyone!"

just in the time, aurora was seen getting a call from melissa mccall, her wondering why scott's mother would be calling her.

aurora shrugs, then answering the phone.

"i know you're in class, but, isaac's calling for you, so, could you just–––get here?" melissa panicked.

aurora frowns. "yeah, sure, i guess."

aurora then puts the phone away, her then looking up, seeing jennifer standing right in front of her, which made her slightly jump back.

"oh! hi!" aurora smiles.

"i thought i said phones off?" jennifer asks.

aurora then smiles. "uh, yeah, i have to go."

aurora was then packing up her stuff, her then swinging the strap over her shoulder.

"aurora, this is your first day at school, you skipping class–––isn't exactly how i'd recommend you start class." jennifer says.

aurora scoffs, then gave her smirk. "please, i do great."

aurora was then seen walking away, jennifer gaping at the girl's boldness.

                            °•✿•°

inside an elevator was aurora de lune, her waiting on the elevator to stop at her floor, the girl didn't even notice there was a man inside there with her, one with a black cane, black shades and long black coat with dark brown hair, his eyes on the blonde.

the blonde then noticed the door opening, but was confused as it wasn't her floor.

"mind if i could pass through?" an unfamiliar male voice says from behind the girl.

little wolf ━━━ isaac laheyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें