He tensed up, letting go of my hair. "You're going to make me cum too soon, and I don't want this to end yet." His voice, full of lust and desire, sent a thrill between my legs.

Eden took a step back as I looked up at him, my hand still working his shaft. He guided me to my feet with one hand, kissing me deeply, his tongue invading my mouth as he walked me to the bed, pushing me roughly onto it. His fingers unbuttoned my pants as fast as they could, sliding them down my legs.

"You have a gorgeous body, Abby," he said as his fingers moved to my panties, pulling them off in a single motion. I lay there, completely exposed to him, my pussy dripping wet with excitement.

He positioned himself on top of me, spreading my legs with his body and grabbing his impressive cock. He stroked it twice slowly as he looked into my eyes before sliding it inside me with one smooth motion. My eyes widened, and I let out a loud moan as he thrust into me, his girth stretching me beyond anything I had known before as it forged deeper and deeper into me. He grabbed my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss as his length filled my pussy completely, the wetness from my arousal allowing his cock to slide in and out effortlessly. As he kissed me, he thrust harder, grabbing my breasts, his deep, powerful strokes hitting my G-spot with the head of his cock repeatedly.

"You feel so fucking good," he said, his voice a heavy whisper in my ear.

"Oh fuck, you're so big!" I yelled out, my body arching to meet his, my breasts heaving in his hands with each thrust. "Oh God! Fuck me!"

He pounded me faster and faster, his hips slamming against my clit with every thrust, my moans turning into screams of pleasure until suddenly, he pulled me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to the couch and laid me back against it, still fucking me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him as his cock thrust into me relentlessly. I could feel my orgasm starting to build instantly, my muscles tensing as my body anticipated the coming explosion of pleasure. He could feel it, too, it seemed, and his thrusts became more frantic and urgent as if he wanted to be sure to get me off.

In a sudden movement, his arms wrapped around my legs, pulling me up as he jack-hammered his cock into me from a standing position, the powerful muscles in his torso tensing as he fucked me harder than ever before. My entire body shuddered and shook as I screamed, trembling and tensing as I came hard. The soft, wet walls of my pussy clamped and held his cock tight while I came. My delicate folds pulled him deep into my tunnel, massaging him before releasing, only to pull him deep again.

"Good girl," he said as he flipped me around, placing me on my knees with my hands on the back of the couch.

I looked over my shoulder at him, panting, my head still buzzing from my orgasm. He grinned back and smacked my ass hard. I let out a yelp as my pussy throbbed, my body flush with pleasure. He slapped my ass again, grabbed my hips, and pulled me back towards him, his cock sliding deep into me from behind. His hands roamed my body as he fucked me, caressing my breasts, massaging my ass, and grabbing my hair as it pleased him.

He leaned over me, whispering, "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Yes, what?" he asked as he stroked my clit with one finger.

"Yes, sir," I replied automatically, my voice catching in my throat.

Still thrusting, he reached up, grabbing my hair into a ponytail and pulling it back. I could feel the tension rising inside me, ready to be released again, as I gripped the top of the couch tightly. I began thrusting myself back with each stroke, slamming myself into him as he read my cues, pulling my head back even further.

"Come for me again, Abby," he said, his voice soft and commanding, "Come on my cock."

The strokes became even more intense, pushing me over the edge. I started to moan, then scream, and then cry out as my orgasm hit me, his cock plunging deep inside me. My pussy contracted over and over, almost milking him. Despite my orgasm, he continued his assault, his free hand digging into the soft flesh of my hips as he fucked me.

When my orgasm finally subsided, he slowly pulled out. I looked over my shoulder again, my eyes wide with hunger, lust, and desire. Seeing my passion, he grinned, smacking my ass again, saying, "Turn around. I'm not done fucking you yet." I spun around, shamelessly spreading my legs wide for him, my pussy aching, desperately wanting to be filled with his cock again.

He pulled me in for a deep kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth greedily as he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into him. Our hips grind against each other before he picked me up and carried me to the desk, laying me down on top of it. My legs still wrapped around his waist, his cock thrust into me as he began fucking me from this new angle. I moaned and writhed, rubbing my clit against him, desperately seeking another orgasm. I looked up at him, lust and need in my eyes as I struggled to cope with the intense sensation rising inside me. The door he had opened in my mind was so vast that erotic thoughts and images spilled into my mind like water from a broken cup.

My pussy juices coated his cock, dripping down as it pounded me. The slapping of wet skin on wet skin, like two hungry animals mating, fucking, grunting in time with our thrusts, only drove me further into depravity.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy, please! I want to cum again! I need to cum again!"

He reached up, grabbing my throat as the sound of our wet skin pounding together filled the air, squeezing it with a firm yet gentle grasp, turning my moans into raspy gasps of pleasure. My breathing was quick, ragged, and loud as I drew my final breaths before another wave of orgasm hit. They turned to deep, throaty moans of fulfillment before I finally let out a low guttural moan as I began to cum hard. As the powerful waves of pleasure shot through me, my eyes rolled back in ecstasy, nails digging into his strong arms. He let go of my throat only to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples as I reached the height of pleasure. His touch was incredibly pleasurable and menacing simultaneously, making my orgasm even stronger. The mix of pleasure and pain seemed to suck me in before pushing me back out as I screamed in pleasure, my cries of orgasmic release ringing through the suite.

He started to moan louder as his own orgasm began to near, my pussy automatically clamping down on his cock, tensing rhythmically from his sounds.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, Abby," he said, his voice deep and throaty. "I'm going to cum hard."

"Cum inside me! Fill me up with your cum! Please!"

He thrust into me twice as hard as he could, his cock erupting, sending thick, hot spurts of cum deep into my pussy. The warmth of his cum mixed with my own orgasm as my pussy contracted and pulsed around his cock. I groaned loudly as I milked him, my entire body trembling and shaking, the waves of my final orgasm still reverberating through me as he filled me with his cum.

We lay there for a few moments, panting, not wanting to end the embrace, until he gently picked me up and carried me to the bed, laying beside me and holding me close. My head rested on his chest, his arms wrapped around me, as my eyes closed, letting my breathing slow to a normal rhythm. He stroked my hair softly as we lay there, making me feel so completely fulfilled. The feeling was so fantastic that I almost didn't realize what I had just done.