Eirene x FEM reader🔞

Start from the beginning

~~~

The game went around for a while and both of you are having a great time but in the end you lost because eirene was really good at playing chess game.

"Checkmate, little one"

She said and you just smiled and let out an awkward laugh.

"Well played, Ms. Eirene.."

"I must say you are skilled on this game"

"I used to joined chess game in some tournament back in the way.."

"I see..that explains why"

She trailed her eyes over you as she find you interesting for a while. After hearing that your the younger sister of the chief she decided to went through a little digging and found out a lot about you.

"Well how do you feel about this place? You've been staying for about a week now"

"..I'm still making myself comfortable.."

"Hmm~ is that so?"

She looked at your figure to which she noticed that your really nervous around her and can't even maintain eye contact with her to which she just smirk.

"I have heard that the winner gets their prize even in chess game tournament no?"

She asked and you looked at her confused but nodded.

"Y-yes..."

"Well, I have won the game.. shouldn't I need a reward?"

"Reward?"

You were more confused while she just smirk and then stood up while approaching your seat and went behind you placing her hand on your shoulder.

"You heard me right, I need my prize little one~"

"Uhm...d-do you prefer accessories? Or are you more into dresses? I could ask my sister to help me find one for-"

She chuckled before leaning down and whispered on your ear.

"I don't want any of it little one, I want you"

She then licked your ear making you flinched on the sudden Sensation as you turned to looked at her surprised and flustered.

She kept her smirk and then suddenly sat on your lap trapping you in place as she lay her arms between your neck looking at you with amusement.

"Would you be willing to give it me?"

She asked while rubbing your nape which made you flustered and just swallowed a lump on your throat.

She tilt her head to the side waiting for your answer.

"Well?"

"....I...if that's what you want then.."

You said while blushing and avoiding eye contact with her as she found it adorable and leaned close as she held your face making you looked at her.

"Aren't you just the adorable being?"

She said before placing her lips on yours making you surprised but then melt on the sensation.

She then held your hand and suddenly led it to her breast making you surprised even more and pulled away.

"Ms. eirene!?"

"Drop the Miss, Y/n. Call me eirene instead"

She said and kept your hand on her breast as she was smirking at you making you more flustered.

"Go on, y/n. You can touch it all you want~"

She said pecking your lips and you just squinted your eyes slightly but then nodded as you gently squeezed her breast making her moan a bit.

You continue to squeeze her breast and she just moaned on your touch smiling widely as she then moved your hand underneath her dress making you flustered more.

You continue groping her breast before putting your other hand on her dress and looked at her as she just smirk and nod.

You then proceeded to pull down her dress slightly exposing her breast to you and you can't help but felt your face warm from blushing.

Just then you felt an urge to lean close and suck her nipple making her moaned in pleasure and smirk more holding your head while she let you sucked on her nipple.

You then run your fingers on her other nipple making her drive in pleasure and you can feel herself getting wet as she was sitting on your lap.

She then started grinding on your lap as nibbled your ear.

"Why don't you proceed further, my little y/n~?"

She said grabbing your hand and moved it down as she let you touch her underwear which is already wet.

"Go on, I'll guide you~"

She said as she made your fingers moved on her underwear as she just moaned and you just blush more as your hand moves on its own slipping underneath her underwear and play with her clit as she moaned more and held your head.

"Mhm~"

You can't help but get turned on by her moans as you slid one finger inside her catching her off by surprised as she held onto you moaning in your ear as you put another one spreading her walls apart.

She throw her head back and wrapped her arms on your neck, her legs on your waist as you kept scissoring her with your fingers.

"Faster- ngh~ more deeper~..my little- one~ ah~"

You went deeper and faster as she said making her moaned in pleasure while you found her neck quite tempting as you leaned suddenly on her neck and kiss, lick and biting it leaving hickeys on her while she just moaned more and held tightly onto you.

You can feel her walls squeezing your fingers as she was close to releasing as held onto you more and grip on your hair.

"I'm close-...ngh~...ahn~..hah!~"

She soon came to your fingers as she held you tightly making your face buried on her chest.

She was panting while she loosened her grip on you and you then pulled your fingers out and saw her juices on your fingers and you suddenly licked it Infront of her while she just giggled and lean on your neck kissing and biting your neck leaving you some hickeys as well.

"Now~ I hope you're ready for more rounds, my little y/n~"