Eirene x FEM reader🔞

Start from the beginning

"I really wouldn't do that if I were you"

She said and was about to strike you when you heard your sister's voice making her stop and looked at your sister.

"Chief, is this little one troubling you?"

"That's my younger sister, eirene please unhand her"

"Little sister?"

She was surprised to hear that as she looked at you for a moment and then moved away from you as you just sat up and felt your sister approached which made you keep your head down.

"Y/n, would you mind looking at me?"

She asked and you hesitated for a moment as you don't want to see the disgust look that your sister is giving you for being a sinner..or so you thought.

She kneels down and makes you look at her as her eyes were just full of worries and smiled before hugging you to which caught you by surprise.

"It's alright.."

"... you're not disgusted that I'm a sinner?"

You asked confused as she pulled away and shook her head.

"You're my sister so why would I? Sinners are still human beings"

She said and you can't help but feel relieved and just hugged your sister more while the woman just watched you two quietly.

"Y/n..since you are a sinner, I'm gonna need you to come with me..I have a place to make you safe for those people who don't like sinners..would you let me shackle you?"

"Shackle?"

"It's a way for me to capture sinners though you might think it's more of an imprisonment but I promise you this shackles will make you safe from the mania"

You looked at her for a moment but then soon nodded while your sister smiled and patted your head before activating her shackle capturing you as you became her sinner as well.

Back to the present, you were walking around the place to make yourself familiar with it as you have met a lot of sinners who seem to be shackled by your sister as well.

They all seemed to be friendly as they had welcomed you with open arms and this made it less difficult to be comfortable in this place.

As you were walking you stopped at one of the cells when you saw a familiar in the glimpse of your eye and turned to look and saw the same woman.

She was just running her fingers on one of the chess piece before she felt your presence.

"Ara~ an unexpected guest I see?"

She flashes you a smile.

"Why don't you come in?"

She ask which you hesitated because the first time you meet was not good as she felt your hesitation and just smiled more.

"Don't worry I won't bite~ and I'm not gonna blast you away like the last time"

She reassure you though you were still hesitant but when in nonetheless as she told you to sit down across from her which you did.

"Do you know how to play chess, little one?"

"..a little"

"Would you want to play a one round with me then?"

She invited you to play chess with her to which made you surprised and just nod slightly because it's rude to refuse.

She kept her smiled and she moved her chess piece first because she was the white piece.