𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓣𝓦𝓞

Lee's are ready to fly Paris... Mohini is really excited to meet her son's after ages.... Suho is happy seeing his wife all smiling...

Lee siblings are also excited to meet their hyung's expect two... Who are annoyed by the fact that some low class people are coming to leave with them...

"everyone ready"

Said suho and other answer in yes... With that they all left to airport ....arriving there they all get inside Plane enjoying the service of first class....

Mohini is thinking about the situation her son's have been through... Which make her eyes moist... Suho hug her and console her... But somewhere she's the reason behind all of this and she she knew very well...

"will they forgive me?"

She question suho... He kiss her forehead... And then softly make her look him... And wipe her tears...

"of course honey your their mother... And I'm sure the moment they saw they will be overwhelmed "

he assured her... Making kids cheer her up... Which make her smile... " I'm so lucky to have you all " she said.. " no Eomma Your wrong here " the boy with black eyes said making other look at him... " huh"

" oppa means we're lucky to have you Eomma... Right oppa " said the girl who resembled the boy with fake smile...which no one noticed... Mohini smile at her....

All of them has their own prospective regarding Kim y/n ...but no-one has the slightest idea that why out of nowhere Mohini actually want her son's back..

And Mohini doesn't know that this journey can bring typhoon in her life which only going give her hate and hate...

That her real color will soon come in front of everyone... Suho make his kids believe that he's doing a good deed... But is he?

All brother-sister duo is praying for their better life.... Everyone has secret... Which nobody knows beside them.... Can this secret will be uncovered with the appearance of a one certain person...

Plane take of in the land of Paris... Lee's come out from it and straight went to hotel for getting some rest as tomorrow they have to go to y/n's working place?

By the morning all Lee members come to the lobby of hotel... Mohini is both excited and scared... But suho assured her... And with hopes they left to " JT LAW FIRM "

As they reach their all of them were shock at the site.. It's more larger then... Lee office building which comes on third place in Korea in large buildings...

 Lee office building which comes on third place in Korea in large buildings