Chapter 5.

Back to the car

Elizabeth turned down the music, looked at Alice a little worriedly and asked, "Alii, How do I look by the way? Do you think its okay? Will your parents like it? Do you think they'll like me? Do you think I should change? Omg I should change shouldn't I? I knew it! I'll change in the car?".

"Goddamn Liza, Breath. It's okay, they'll love you. If Rose likes you that means everybody will. And no, you look amazing, no need to change, At all.", Alice said cutting off Elizabeth before she could ramble on more.

"Are you sure?", Asked Elizabeth, Still a little worried. "I'm sure, Don't worry. And even if they don't, Then oh well. Me and rose like you and that's all we care about.", Replied Alice.

Hitting Alice's arm, "Why would you say that!?", Said Elizabeth. "Kidding, kidding", Laughed Alice.

"No fair", Elizabeth said sulkily, turned around to look put the window, ignoring Alice.

"We're here", Said Alice excitedly as they parked in the Cullen's driveway. "Come on now, Don't be so grumpy. I was just kidding, they'll love you".

"Say sorry", Said Elizabeth still grumpy. "I'm sorry", Alice replied immediately.

"Fine since you asked so nicely", Said Elizabeth turning around to face Alice excitedly. "Let's go, Let's go. I wanna met Lia, I miss her", And whispered Eliza so that Alice couldn't hear, "More than you".

"You little-", Before Alice could finish, Eliza made a run for the door. "You wait right there", Alice shouted as she ran behind Elizabeth to catch her. Just as Alice was about to catch Elizabeth, The Cullen's door opened.

Both Elizabeth and Alice stopped to see who it was. "Lia!", Shouted as she saw Rosalia opened the door and hid behind her, "Help she's trying to attack me".

'Gasp', "No I didn't", Poor Alice tried to defend herself. "Really", Said Rosalia as she lifted a eyebrow, "That wasn't what I was seeing right now".

Elizabeth giggled, Still behind Rosalia. Just as Alice was about to complain more, The trio's moment was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The trio looked in the direction of the voice in sync.

Emmett looked at them weirdly and introduced himself enthusiastically to the new comer. "Hiiiiii! I'm Emmett, The biggest and the best, Cullen. Nice to meet you!" He said, Smiling widely and offered an handshake to Elizabeth.

As this was his mate's friend, Who she liked very much. And this was a human she liked in an century or even more. So yes, THE Emmett Cullen was nervous. He wanted to have a good first impression so that he could also get close to the human his mare liked.

"Hii Emmett! I'm Elizabeth Warren. You can call me whatever you want. Nice to meet you!", Eliza replied, excitedly shaking Emmett's hand enthusiastically. They both grinned at each other with the same wide, toothy grin.

'Oh no', Alice and Rosalia both thought and Looked at eachother. "Oh by the way, Let me show you the house Liza", Said Rosalia dragging her away from Emmett. "And you haven't met our parents right? Let's meet them Liza", Continued Alice. Both of them planning to keep Liza and Emmett away from eachother for a long long time.

Emmett stood there for a while, Dumbfounded and then, "HEY", Chased after them.