Chapter 4.

Today was the day I was gonna visit Alice & Rosalia. I squealed, I was so excited. I wore a simple outfit today as to make a good impression on their parents even tho I know they're already hundreds of years old but who cares.

I told Billy, I was just going out to explore so he wouldn't find out about my trip to the cullens

I told Billy, I was just going out to explore so he wouldn't find out about my trip to the cullens. He bid me farewell after I had my lunch which was Chicken Shawarma wuth Yogurt. I had atleast 4 wraps because I don't know if the vampires know how to cook.

And I was off to the cullens. Alice said she'll pick me up at forks so I just have to go to the place we decided on before hand.

I reached the place alice told me and saw her standing there already with an expensive car. I excitedly ran towards her after paying for my taxi and thanking the Ma'am for driving me. "Alii", I shouted when I neared her and She did the same with an "Liza". We both hugged when I got to her and then giggled after we separated. "Let's go. Get in the car girl", Said Alice excitedly as she went into the driver's Seat. I also excitedly went into the Passenger's Seat and sat down. We sang out loud to songs loudly as she started driving to her House.

// Meanwhile at the Cullen's //

" I don't get why we're bringing a human to our house, I mean she could be dangerous and find out about us", Edward whined for the hundredth time that day.

Rosalia rolled her eyes as she heard him, He had been going on non stop since they told the family, They were bringing one of their human friend home today. Rosalia was tired of Edward today and Emmett could feel it, So he rubbed her back with his hands to calm her down. Rosalia did calm down after Emmett distracted her and started talking excitedly to him.

"I mean he is right Esme. What if the girl found out about you and told somebody? Or what if volturi found out about her? It isn't safe bringing a human here, especially with Jasper around", Bella also commented. Bella was jealous that Rosalia agreed to bring a human in so easily while she despised her.

Jasper could feel the jeoulosy rolling off of bella in waves so he didn't comment on her rudeness. But Rosalia's mood soured again when she heard bella and that was it for her, She was tired of all the whining done by edward as if he didn't just do the same a year ago.

"Says the human", Rosalia commented, Making Bella flush in embarrassment. "But that's different", Said Edward, Trying to justify his actions, "Bella is my mate but we don't even know that girl". Rosalia scoffed, "Well atleast she's better than her", Pointing at bella. And Just as she was about to continue, She was interrupted by Esme's, "Children's". 

Rosalia rolled her eye's and left with emmett, Jasper followed after them, Not wanting to stay with bella because of her negative emotions.

Dedicated to TamiBMarshall 

Thank you for motivating me! Have a great day .