Gulf was blabbering something with Mew about his house when Gemini threw his bag on the floor with a loud thud.

"I never knew that you had a plan to make our house zoo", Gemini sighed.

"Gemm!!!", Mew shouted at Gemini, "Watch your mouth. And yes it's my house, whom I will invite it's my damn business. Just because I pamper you so much don't act like a spoiled brat all the time."

Gemini was looking at Mew.

It's the first time his papa shouted at him. These words and tone was totally unexpected to him from his father.

His lips trembled as the sudden emotion. He left the place in a hurry to hide his tears.

"Gemgem cry", Gulf said in worried voice.

Mew sighed but immediately smiled at Gulf.

"Don't worry baby. He is like this. He will be okay soon. Let's fill your tummy", Mew gave warm milk and some cookies to Gulf.

 Let's fill your tummy", Mew gave warm milk and some cookies to Gulf

Fourth was about to feed him but Mew stopped.
"Kid ,you too have some food. I am here for Gulf".

Mew gave some of his food to Fourth and he started feeding Gulf.

"Cookiz yumyum. Gup wuv it", Gulf licked his lips.

"Aww have more dear", Mew smiled.

"Gup so full", Gulf patted his own belly .

Then he hugged Mew,"Play play wit Gup. U have toys ?"

"Yeah let's go with me ", Mew held Gulf's hand and stood up from the sofa.

Gulf immediately held Fourth's hand and dragged him too.

"Woaaa cow is cho big", Gulf got so obsessed with the cow toy.

"You like it? It can dance too", Mew ruffled his hair.

"Yayyy! It's Gup cow. Fot , me and you be fend (friend) wit cowyy", Gulf pinched Fourth's cheek.

"Yes Gulfie, we will be friends with him", Fourth smiled.

"But whoz cowwy?", Gulf looked at Mew.

"Gemgem", Mew replied.

Gulf stopped for a moment. Then jumped from the bed and ran towards the room where Gemini was.

Mew frowned.

"He remembered Gemini left is while crying", Fourth said looking at Gemini's door.

"I need to go. Hope they are not fighting", Mew said in concerned voice.

"Yeah let's go sir", Fourth said and they both almost ran to the room.

Opening the door in a hurry, Mew's eyes softened at the scene.

Gemini was sleeping and Gulf was sitting beside him while caressing his head.

"Gemgem aswweep", Gulf said looking at Mew.

"Let him sleep. Don't disturb na. Come here Gulfie ", Fourth called him.

Gulf got angry ,"Gup no dittub Gem. Gup making him sweep".

He started patting his head in the most gentle way.

"Hello sweep come to baby
tay (stay)here more wit baby
Hello sweep come to Gemmie"

Gulf sang his self made lullaby.

The view melted Mew's heart.

Fourth smiled at Gulf,"Nice song Mr. Composer ! You are the one who need to be lulled and you are singing lullaby for him".

"Gup wuving to make Gem sweep. Gup Gemgem's momma", Gulf said to Fourth while sucking his own thumb.

Mew smiled and pulled Gulf's finger from his mouth.

"Gem is already 17, and you are not 5 yet, how can you be his momma huh?", Mew teased Gulf.

"Gup no 5 but Gup can be momma of Gem. Cz Gup wuv Gem as his baby", Gulf explained and both Mew and Fourth laughed at it.

Mew then kissed Gulf's forehead and looked at his eyes,"The purest explaination tho ".

Mew was mesmerized by Gulf's innocent beauty when he realised that his heart started beating loudly all of a sudden.

........................................................................

Hi sweeties ! How was it?

Let me know na .

Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰

Feel free to correct me.

The picture credit and the editing credit goes to the respective owners.

Love you ❤️