34-Closeness.🍁

Start from the beginning

"Hyung please not again stop asking same question from one year. I already told you im not interested in you." Tae said annoyingly, jk's ears raise like cocky (tae's rabbit)

"I think you as my brother or friend not in that way." Tae said calmly Jk's lips curved widely into a grin.

"No don't I will never accept your like or love whatever." Tae said rubbing his forehead in frustration.

Jk looked at him worried but he feels most happy person in this world right now.

"Because I don't have feelings for you damit, can't you understand this little thing." Tae shout at him in frustration.
Jk's heart skip fast in happiness.

"It's enough hyung now im breaking our friendship too. I don't want to give you any hope further." Tae said and cut the call, he groan and rub his head and sigh while throwing his head back.

He is looking up in the sky moist eyes he sigh and closed his eyes thinking about that day when bogum purpose him first time.

Jk confusedly looking at his every step, mood and mumbling while biting his lips.

"Is he okay? He didn't accept his purposal and I were assuming things. You stupid man.". Jk thought.

...

8 or 10 months ago....

"Bogum hyung you are a good boy and everyone will like to date with you." Tae said smiling bogum smile while scratching his nape.

"But I think you as my brother so I can't date you. I'm sorry." Tae said bowing and left outside of the class. Bogum stand their dumbfounded.

Later bogum asked sorry and they become friends like before but some times still he talk about his feelings and asking a chance.

Tae always refused him while saying sorry. Now he crossed his every limits and he bear him enough. (End)

....

"Is everything okay." Jk ask hesitantly. Tae snap his head towards him and nodded instantly with a soft smile.

"Yeah everything is fine, let's do our work quickly before hyungs and lisa." Tae said giggling, jk chuckled while nodding his head.

Both start doing their work. Jk admiring him between work and his gaze making tae blushing mess.

"I will make you mine Taehyung. You only belongs to me. I waste enough time, but I will not anymore." Jk thought smiling and help him to place the star on the top of the tree.

"Done." Taegukk said together and giggles at each other.

Later they had dinner and unwrapped gifts which they bought for each other.

And they celebrate and enjoyed whole night playing, talking and eating their christmas eve.

..... Few week later.....

"Tae can you please give this coffee to jk he is in his room." Jin said he nods his head and took the coffee upstair in his room hesitantly.

They become a little bit closer after christmas eve.

He knocked on his door and heard Jk's voice 'the door is open." (Dreamers🤭)

Tae came inside nervously mumbled he bring coffee for him.