Chapter 2 - Cute But Deadly

The five mages walked into the forest . There were trees as tall as giants. The sun shined through the leaves of the trees lighting up certain areas.
"So where did the roar come from?" Asked Happy
Lucy heard a rustle in a bush. She turned sharply.

The bush moved again...
"Guys...." Lucy said almost in a whisper.
All five of them moved closer to the bush, taking 1 step at a time very slowly.
Then IT jumped out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Awh squirrel! Kawaii desu~" squealed Lucy while everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Lucy went to per the cute furry animal. She touched the top of its head and a bright light emerged blinding Team Natsu. Lucy was sent flying back by and explosion, hitting a rockfall and passing out cold. The bright light vanished and in the place of the squirrel was now a beast. A beast they had to defeat (multimedia).

Lucy's P.O.V

"Ow my head, Where am I?"

I looked around to see everything was pitch black. "The fu-"

"Lucy"

"What, who's there?"

"What n-no it can't be. M-mum?"

"Yes, it's me my child"

A beautiful woman, the spitting image of Lucy, appeared.

"Oh my mavis, mum it's you"

I ran up to hug her. I was embraced in a warm hug.

"Oh I missed you so much" I whispered, still embraced in a hug.

"Listen child I do not have long. Soon you will be taken to a realm where you will learn different types of magic and find out your true identity"

"Wait what. What do you mean about my true identity and what about my friends?!?!"

"Trust me my child"

"ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH" screamed a voice Lucy knew

"Natsu?" Lucy whispered

*MEANWHILE*

Natsu ran over to Lucy whos body laid limp on the floor.

"C'mon Luce! Wake Up!!!"

"Natsu watch Lucy while we take this thing down" shouted Erza over the roar of the unknown creature. Erza requipped into her Heavens Wheel Armour (Is that the name)  and Gray stripped (obviously).

"Lets do this Erza" Screamed Gray.

"Luce wake up come on" Natsu checked her pulse and  it was very faint

"If only Wendy was here" Natsu whispered

"Happy! I need you to watch over Lucy for me okay? I need to help the others  fight" 

"Aye Sir" Happy sat on Lucy's Stomach "Lushee~~" He purred 

Natsu ran into action to help Erza and Gray fight

"YOURE GONNA PAY FOR HURTING MY LUCE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thats it for now everyone. Sorry I took a while to update but here it is I promise i will try and update more frequently 

Bye bye

Tamako-Chan~~~