Cuddle into me

*****
Chapter 9 - Cuddle into me
*****

Cora awoke the next morning and half stretched out in the bed, adjusting to the light coming in the bedroom and her surroundings. She yawned as she sat up, her hair now even more of a mess as she pulled back the blankets that were half off her in the first place.

Stumbling over to the bedroom door, she had planned to go down and get a drink, see if Ace was awake and go from there, she knew she needed clothes for one. Yet the moment she opened the bedroom door and went to step out, she heard a noise from downstairs.

The front door clicked as it opened and footsteps were heard before the door slammed shut.

"Ace my boy!"

Cora froze, that was the sound of Ace's uncle, the very same one she'd previously met. Quickly she dashed across the hall, rushing into Ace's room as he was half awake. Though seeing her coming charging into his bedroom quickly woke him up.

Ace just about managed to move over as Cora rapidly dove into his bed, pulling the covers over herself.

"Ace! You and that new broad of yours up yet?!"

Ace heard his uncle's voice as he got the idea, letting Cora shuffle in bedside him.

"Cuddle into me or something!" He whispered quickly.

"Cuddle into-" Cora went to protest as the pair heard the footsteps of Ace's uncle coming up the stairs.

"Just fucking-" Ace grumbled as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in closer.

"Ace-" Cora scowled as she was yanked into him, their bodies pressed against each other just as Ace's uncle burst into the bedroom.

"Wake the fuck up lovebirds!" He shouted as he walked in with a big grin, looking over the pair.

Ace and Cora quickly looked up at him, both putting on the biggest smiles they could as Ace kept his arms wrapped around her. Cora let her head rest against Ace's shoulder.

"Right come on boy, need your arse up and dressed. Leave the missus behind to clean this place and get dinner started." Pops spoke as he pulled a packet of cigarettes from his pocket, taking one out as he placed it in his mouth and lit it to take a drag.

"Yeah alright, well give me a-"

"Got a lot to do today, need you dressed proper sharp and actually looking like a man for once and not a boy." Pops cut him off as he walked over to Ace's wardrobe, to begin flicking through Ace's clothes as if he was going to pick out what Ace wore.

Cora and Ace didn't say a word as the pair remained half entangled in Ace's bed as Pops continued to flick through Ace's clothes, picking up a shirt and pair of trousers as he pulled them from the closet and tossed them at Ace and Cora.

One of Ace's arms quickly went up to block them from hitting Cora, as well as catching them.

"Get out your girl and get in your clothes, lets go boy."

The pair couldn't even argue as Pops left the bedroom, almost as quickly as he'd come in. They waited till they heard his footsteps going down the stairs and into the kitchen before Cora turned to him.