Artist

Since she collaborated on the creation of Charlie and Vaggie's logo, [NAME] is a well-known artist in the hotel. She has drawn ever since the day she was born, and I assume she did so until the day she passed away. She made a fortune by producing pornographic art and selling it to wealthy corporations throughout Hell. Despite the fact that Charlie had offered her a job working as an art therapist for hotel guests, she accepted because it meant she wouldn't have to worry about anything—not even food, water, or a place to live. She immediately agreed and left her previous position, which she continued for 50 years. So, it was a clean, pleasant beginning. Draw something that isn't related to drugs or porn!

She can rekindle her love of drawing at last. She hates to admit it, but the porn industry did teach her a lot of strange, unique positions that she could use to perfect her art.

She moved down the corridor in search of her favorite area to unwind—the hotel's minibar. where the bartender is a huge, red-winged, elderly, grouchy cat. [NAME] is a very amiable girl, and whenever she greets the cat, he frequently assumes that she might be pulling a fast one or trying to get him a deal on a drink, to which he invariably responds angrily.

"Good morning, Mr. Husk." [NAME] held onto her sketchbook, pencils, and erasers with both hands. Husk groans and continue to clean the cups that was left behind from other clients. [NAME] frequently drew nearly anything; she like realistic art and frequently sketched conversing clients or a cup of alcohol. She would fill in as many details as she could while being so absorbed in her own little universe that she occasionally failed to notice Husk giving her the death stare for spending the entire day sitting on that barstool. And for months, that was their daily routine.

In spite of the fact that their small conversation will typically last for 5 minutes since he works and she draws, Husk has grown to appreciate spending time with [NAME] over time. When others approach her to flirt with her as she draws, she simply smiles and makes it apparent that she is not interested in anything else. Husk would intervene and tell them to leave the bar if they wouldn't listen, for which [NAME] is eternally grateful.

Over time, [NAME] got fonder of Husk to the point where she would sketch him, whether it was a flower or a quick drawing of him. When it originally happened, [NAME] was hesitant to give Husk the paper because she thought it could be strange, but he accepted it and looked at the picture intently before bolstering it, folding it into a small paper, and putting it in his pockets.

~~~

Everyone in the hotel was asleep and in their own rooms when Husk returned from his casino at night, with the exception of one particular artist. Husk approaches the girl from behind and notices that the sketchbook on the side of her head is completely open. He observed that several of the sketches showed him posing, either by reclining down, wiping a cup, or simply by having his face close up. Even though he believed that he looked handsome in the sketches, the hearts that were drawn around some particular sketches made him even more angry.

What do they mean? Does it mean more...

He pulls the sketchbook off of her right hand and helps her close it since he didn't want to overthink the situation. She won't have to worry about anyone seeing the sketchbook when she wakes up, after all. Husk went to the washing room on foot and returned carrying a cushion and a long, warm black blanket. He softly draped it over her before gently raising her head to tuck the cushion under it. He looked at her resting face and mild blush after finishing for a moment.

He reluctantly kissed her forehead and then turned to leave. She was left to sleep alone herself in the lonely bar.

The action made her smile as blood rushed to her cheeks, giving them a glowing appearance.

~~~

Remember to vote! 

Requests are always open!