Chapter 40: Deep Talk

🎶 Wide Awake — Katy Perry 🎶

Something was buzzing. Pablo shifted next to me in bed, but he still looked very much asleep. After blinking a few times and adjusting to daylight, I looked for the buzzing thing. I checked my purse, but it wasn't my phone, so I rummaged through Pablo's trousers and found his, Ferran was calling him. I checked the time on my watch to see if it was the case to wake my boyfriend and my eyes widened when I saw that it was already 9. We had wanted to leave already half an hour ago.

"Mi amor" I whispered and shook him lightly.
"What is it?" he groaned.
"It's 9 and Ferran is calling" I replied and he pulled a pillow over his head. Then he stretched out his arms, snatched my waist and pulled me close.
"There's still some business to do with you, young lady" he said and his hands moved to my bottom and lightly pinched it.
"We can do that back at home, I have the day off more or less" I replied and moved his hands so I could stand up.
"Or we could join the mile high club" he said, pulling away the pillow from over his head to give me a sheepish grin.
"With two of our friends right next to us? Yeah, I'd die of embarrassment" I chuckled.
"Come on... It's sexy when you moan 'Ah... Pablo... Yes... There... Harder'" he joked. I took a pillow that was laying on the ground and shot it in his direction.
"Get ready. I'm going to my room and pack. Lobby in 15" I said.
"It turns me on when you give commands!" he shouted before I closed the door behind me.

I made my way back to my room quickly, where I found Irene sitting in front of her closed suitcase.
"Must have been a great night" she said and winked.
"We really just overslept, we'll have to finish business in Barcelona" I chuckled.
After ten minutes of showering and getting somewhat presentable and five minutes where I quickly stuffed everything into my trolley, we made our way downstairs, where we saw Ferran half asleep sitting on a couch.
"Gooood morning!" I said cheerily.
"You know, I don't even want to know why you guys are late" he groaned.
"I wish that would be the reason. Pablo wants to do it on the plane now instead. For your sake I refused" I replied and Ferran just put his hands over his eyes and shook his head.

Finally, also my boyfriend appeared and we took a taxi to the airport, where the boys had a jet waiting for them.
"Wow. I've never flown private before" I said as we got on board to sit down together and in no time we were up in the air. After reaching altitude, the stewardess brought out a very rich breakfast and we all dove in. The flight took about 3 and a half hours and when we had landed, we took a taxi all together, as Pablo, the gentleman he was, insisted on dropping off Irene and Ferran lived just a block away from him anyways.

When we finally arrived at his place, he picked me up, carried me to his bed and threw me on it in no time before taking off all his clothes.
"I've got absolutely no patience for foreplay" he whispered as he was leaving kisses on my neck. There was no need, my panties were already soaked and I was more than eager. He pulled out a condom from his nightstand and rolled it onto his length, while I pushed down my underwear. In a second, he was inside me and fucked me so hard, that the bed was banging against the wall. After reaching both our highs, he rolled over and we both panted while looking at the ceiling, recomposing ourselves.

"Vicky... can we... do you think we could ditch the condoms? I'm clean, but I can definitely get checked again by a doctor if you want... It's just - I'd love to feel you even closer" he said quietly.
"I've thought about it too. I'll be honest, I'm against the pill or getting something planted into my uterus, but I've started tracking my fertility with a device on an app and basically it tells me on which days I can get pregnant. It's only four or five days maximum, so we'd have to be abstinent there" I replied and waited for his reaction.
"Is that safe?" he asked.
"Yes. It's more than safe. And it's also a whole lot safer for my body instead of pumping it with artificial hormones" I answered.
"It's just... I'm not ready to be a father, Vicky" he said and looked at me.
"Condoms can tear, the pill isn't 100% safe either. If you want to have sex, you also have to be ready to step up" I replied, getting a bit annoyed by his attitude.
"Of course, and I know that and if something happens, I'll be the first one sticking to you, but it just feels weird to have no... I don't know" he replied and grinned.
"Pablo, I'd never palm a baby off on you, that's not how I envision starting a family. I'll show you the app and send you a few articles to read, if you still have doubts, you're very welcome to come to my gynaecologist with me to talk to a doctor" I replied.
He nodded. "I trust you Vicky." he said while pressing a kiss on my temple.

"But how do you envision starting a family?" he asked after a moment of silence.
"I think that's a question for when we've dated for a bit more" I chuckled.
"You're right. Let's just enjoy now" he said and turned to me to kiss me. "I love you. I very much intend you to be my first and last girlfriend." he added.
"Sometimes, I'm afraid when you say these things... You're young and have the whole world at your feet - it's... sometimes incomprehensible for me how you just chose me randomly out of all the girls you meet" I said nervously, while he was drawing circles on my stomach with his fingers.
"Because you've got it all. The brain, the looks and the ability to stir up my feelings in the best way" he said before kissing me again.

"Oh wow. But I guess you kind of have to stick with me now. I heard Princess Leonor's got a boyfriend" I joked and he erupted in laughter.
"Great. Invite you ex Urdangarin and his new girlfriend too and we can all go on a date together!" he said laughing.

In the afternoon, Pablo already headed to a recovery training session, while I got back home and worked on an article that I submitted before taking care of the weekend's laundry and organising the week ahead.